Re: Black Watch and Freemasonry

Granite Stone

Guest
Actually I would like to change amazon.com to;

black watch event freemason

bad black watch amazon.com nice freemason
books at books
amazon.com

And add;

Black Watch
Denmark
flees to Norway
1940

Black Watch Pakistan India/ India
Pakistan
War 1970's

The President of Mexico was in Ottawa today. The President's convoy
did 100 km/hr on the streets of Ottawa. I was rather inpressed by
this. Can you beleive it?

Today we talk about the history of Mexico!

black watch event freemason

President Vicente Fox last election last ruling party
Mexico Black Watch
*the nation is booming with the removal of the Freemason Government

Black Watch Mexico Mexican Revolution Spain
1913-1918

Black Watch Maya/Aztec/Inca

Here some interesting ones;

Black Watch event freemason

Billy Graham Dali Lama

* old freemason text is the same as old Buddhist text

Shelia Copps election PM Paul Martin
Canada
2004

And;

more on the Iraq War

Black Watch event freemason

Colin Powell Iraq war Saddam
US Black Watch cnn.com
British Black Watch peter arnett
Desert Rats *one of cnn's journalist
was telling us all rise up
Iraq, remember?
www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.
cfm?objectid=12795678&method=full&siteid=50143 - 72k - 24 Oct

French Politicians
German Politicians
Canadian Politicians
German Politicians
Dali Lama

This is an interesting one too;

black watch event freemason

King David Israel 1000 BC King Solomon
son of david

* King David was not a member of Black Watch. But! King David was a
member of the forefather of Black Watch.

Israel Israel Civil War Judah
922 BC

--------------------------------Freemasonry is destroyed
Israel--------

and;

black watch

toronto police department

Royal Canadian Mounted Police

ANd;

black watch event freemason

Kind David 1000 BC King Solomon
son of David

Israel 922 BC Judah
Israel Civil
War

All of Israel enslaved 500 BC

*Freemasonry destroyed Israel

ANd add to Iraq War 2003

black watch event freemason
iraq war 2003 peter arnett
told everyone in
Iraq to rise up
cnn.com

And add;

Forgot to say Hopkins in his films is kind of a spy and is against
Freeasonry and Nazism. On that subject George Lucas is kind of a spy
too. A Freemason who made Star Wars pro-Freemason but does not like
Freemasonry, if that makes any sense. Lucas is trying to show people
what it is. ANd Leonard Nimoy, Spock, yes also a spy trying to exposse
Freemasonry with his photographs at
http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/

[email protected] (granite stone) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> ANd;
>
> black watch event freemason
>
> Kind David 1000 BC King Solomon
> son of David
>
> Israel 922 BC Judah
> Israel Civil
> War
>
> All of Israel enslaved 500 BC
>
> *Freemasonry destroyed Israel

If you study this time with an understanding that Hiram was from
Greece. You could say King Solomon was tricked by Hiram into becoming
a Freemason to bring down Israel.

-----If you don't know, today Hiram/Solomon is talked about it in the
intro lessons of Freemasonry. I feel bad for Jewish people in
Freemasonry becuase I know many Freemasons that are rude to them. Long
live Israel!

And;

black watch event freemason
1220 AD Dali Lama 4th
2004 Dali Lama 14th
*Tibetan Buddhism is very similar to Freemasonry. Inside both temples,
it is identical. Same funeral too. And the sacred text in both
religions/philosophies (often not called a religion) is the same. A
good book about this is "Who's Afraid of Freemaosonry." which is
pro-Freemason. And! If 479 BC gave the rise of modern Freemasonry,
Buddhist go by the calander 2550, based on something that happened
2550 years ago in India which is just a 4 month walk from Greece and
is very close to the date 479 BC.

black watch event freemason

400 BC Rome

* If you read Roman history, the Kings, Republic, and Imperial Rome,
the founders of Rome are from Troy. But I am not explaining this! But
Achaemid Persia, defeated by Alexander the Great, was named after
Achilles. You wil have to think about this one. And think about the 12
Caesars and ****** wanting to be a Caesar!