Re: Blacked out

peter

Guest
Hi again..

At the moment my doc is on holliday and while he does have some other
doctor to take over for him, I'd much rather prefer him.
Anyways, my diet at the moment is from a danish weight consultants
group. It contains lots of different fruits and A LOT of salat.
Also meats and stuff. All that which a strong 40 year old dude needs.
I dont think I'm low on sugar but it may be vitamine deficiency.

I'm not sick but the weather was kinda humid..

There was no nausea.. just that i became dizy and for a moment it
became black.. we're talking seconds..and then i stopped.

I drank lots of water before i left with no sugar.

By the way .. thanks for all the answers..

peter wrote:

> Hi again..
>
> At the moment my doc is on holliday and while he does have some other
> doctor to take over for him, I'd much rather prefer him.
> Anyways, my diet at the moment is from a danish weight consultants
> group. It contains lots of different fruits and A LOT of salat.
> Also meats and stuff. All that which a strong 40 year old dude needs.
> I dont think I'm low on sugar but it may be vitamine deficiency.
>
> I'm not sick but the weather was kinda humid..
>
> There was no nausea.. just that i became dizy and for a moment it
> became black.. we're talking seconds..and then i stopped.

What's your blood pressure? Sounds like how I feel every time I stand up
quickly ... although it doesn't usually get to the blackness point.

Brian