Re: Blood Microscopy

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> understanding

> problem

> who

claims
> of

the
> > > immune

any
> > > bald

which
> > > works

your
> > > life

> down
> > >
> > > I have offered you lots of valuable insights into things that you

don't
> > > understand
> > > but you can't learn because you think you already know it all.

> > Oh, really? Insights such as...?

> Yes, Dave, say something spiritual and valuable for us.

Well, as I have already said, you can't recognize what you don't understand.

> "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> don't
> > >
> > > Oh, really? Insights such as...?

> > Yes, Dave, say something spiritual and valuable for us.

> Well, as I have already said, you can't recognize what you don't

understand.

LOL! I have no trouble understanding the utterances attributed to Jesus
Christ. The meanings of Martin Luther Kings sermons ring loud and clear to
me. Mahatma Ghandi's teachings have meaning that anyone can understand and
more should heed. The utterances of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi are transparent to
me, even though I disagree with them. But you claim I can't understand you
because you are too "spiritual." What? do you speak in some kind of code up
there on your "higher plane"? Has it rendered you incapable of expressing
your ideas in plain language that we mere mortals can read?

I could explain the functioning of the immune system in language that even
you could understand. But it would be a very long post, and you probably be
too lazy to read it. Why don't you explain your spirituality in dumbed down
language that we spiritually-impaired debunkers can understand? Or are your
communication skills as weak as your knowledge base?

--Rich

In article <[email protected]>,
"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote:

> --
>
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > don't

> > > Yes, Dave, say something spiritual and valuable for us.

> Well, as I have already said, you can't recognize what you don't
> understand.
> >

> LOL! I have no trouble understanding the utterances attributed to Jesus
> Christ. The meanings of Martin Luther Kings sermons ring loud and clear to
> me. Mahatma Ghandi's teachings have meaning that anyone can understand and
> more should heed.

Quite correct, as do the teachings of the Dalai Lama and many other
spiritual leaders, who all try their best to make their teachings
understandable to almost everyone.

>The utterances of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi are transparent to
> me, even though I disagree with them. But you claim I can't understand you
> because you are too "spiritual." What? do you speak in some kind of code up
> there on your "higher plane"? Has it rendered you incapable of expressing
> your ideas in plain language that we mere mortals can read?

"Dave" is starting to sound more and more like a cultist. After all,
cult leaders often claim they have a spiritual understanding that most
people don't have, and that filters down to the followers, who claim to
share part of that "special spiritual" understanding.

> I could explain the functioning of the immune system in language that even
> you could understand. But it would be a very long post, and you probably be
> too lazy to read it. Why don't you explain your spirituality in dumbed down
> language that we spiritually-impaired debunkers can understand? Or are your
> communication skills as weak as your knowledge base?

That would be a tough call.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

Don't feed the trolls