Re: Bloody cyclists!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. >You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
    >spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
    >smoking pot you'd see where you were going.

    Tried to masturbate this morning and annoyed now as you failed to get anywhere
    with it?
    Now be a good little troll and de-stress. I suggest you go out for a ride on a
    bicycle as it'll make you feel much better.

    Cheers, helen s

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Whinging Courier wrote:

    > I'm not a troll and I don't need to de-stress.

    Nurse! Medication for our friend with anosognosia and multiple
    personality disorders!

    Tony

  3. Tony Raven <[email protected]>typed

    > Whinging Courier wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm not a troll and I don't need to de-stress.

    > Nurse! Medication for our friend with anosognosia and multiple
    > personality disorders!

    > Tony

    Mebbe you want Milk of Amnesia?

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.

  4. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 07 Dec 2004 09:57:56 GMT, [email protected]omcom
    (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >>You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
    >>spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
    >>smoking pot you'd see where you were going.

    >Tried to masturbate this morning and annoyed now as you failed to get anywhere
    >with it?
    >Now be a good little troll and de-stress. I suggest you go out for a ride on a
    >bicycle as it'll make you feel much better.

    Hi Helen

    I have just returned home from my local pharmacist's shop with a
    packet of mogadon (or similar). Any ideas as to where it should be
    shoved?

    James

  5. >Hi Helen

    >I have just returned home from my local pharmacist's shop with a
    >packet of mogadon (or similar). Any ideas as to where it should be
    >shoved?
    >
    >James

    Indeed I have, but it doesn't involve your anatomy. But you could be useful for
    pinning someone down whilst I do the shoving up a troll's arse ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

  6. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 07 Dec 2004 19:28:06 GMT, [email protected]omcom
    (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >Indeed I have, but it doesn't involve your anatomy. But you could be useful for
    >pinning someone down whilst I do the shoving up a troll's arse ;-)

    Well spotted, H.

    However, someone's anatomy does come into the equation :)

    Janmes