Re: Bloody cyclists!!!

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Guest
>You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
>spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
>smoking pot you'd see where you were going.

Tried to masturbate this morning and annoyed now as you failed to get anywhere
with it?
Now be a good little troll and de-stress. I suggest you go out for a ride on a
bicycle as it'll make you feel much better.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

Whinging Courier wrote:

> I'm not a troll and I don't need to de-stress.

Nurse! Medication for our friend with anosognosia and multiple
personality disorders!

Tony

Tony Raven <[email protected]>typed

> Whinging Courier wrote:
> >
> > I'm not a troll and I don't need to de-stress.

> Nurse! Medication for our friend with anosognosia and multiple
> personality disorders!

> Tony

Mebbe you want Milk of Amnesia?

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

On 07 Dec 2004 09:57:56 GMT, [email protected]omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>>You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
>>spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
>>smoking pot you'd see where you were going.

>Tried to masturbate this morning and annoyed now as you failed to get anywhere
>with it?
>Now be a good little troll and de-stress. I suggest you go out for a ride on a
>bicycle as it'll make you feel much better.

Hi Helen

I have just returned home from my local pharmacist's shop with a
packet of mogadon (or similar). Any ideas as to where it should be
shoved?

James

>Hi Helen
>
>I have just returned home from my local pharmacist's shop with a
>packet of mogadon (or similar). Any ideas as to where it should be
>shoved?
>
>James

Indeed I have, but it doesn't involve your anatomy. But you could be useful for
pinning someone down whilst I do the shoving up a troll's **** ;-)

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

On 07 Dec 2004 19:28:06 GMT, [email protected]omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>Indeed I have, but it doesn't involve your anatomy. But you could be useful for
>pinning someone down whilst I do the shoving up a troll's **** ;-)

Well spotted, H.

However, someone's anatomy does come into the equation :)

Janmes