Re: Bloody cyclists!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Martin, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    On 7/12/04 9:50 am, in article
    [email protected], "Ditto" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
    > spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
    > smoking pot you'd see where you were going.
    >
    > My Granny used to have a bicycle but now she takes her Jag everywhere
    > because "it isn't like it was in the good old days"

    You missed out the "Fol-de-rol" [1]

    BTW if you are making accusations that I have jumped red lights or spat at
    cars then you'd bettter have some evidence.

    As for owning the roads, I do (those in public ownership anyway).

    ...d

    [1]. As the third billy goat gruff started to cross the bridge, out came the
    troll and sang " I'm a troll, fol-de-rol, I'm a troll, fol-de-rol, I'm a
    troll, fol-de-rol, and I'll eat you for supper".
    The third billy goat gruff said "bugger that", and nutted the troll,
    knocking him off the bridge.