Re: Bloody cyclists!

David Martin

Guest
On 7/12/04 9:50 am, in article
[email protected], "Ditto" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> You lot all moan about how bad motorists are but you jump red lights,
> spit at cars and shout like you own the road. If you spent less time
> smoking pot you'd see where you were going.
>
> My Granny used to have a bicycle but now she takes her Jag everywhere
> because "it isn't like it was in the good old days"

You missed out the "Fol-de-rol" [1]

BTW if you are making accusations that I have jumped red lights or spat at
cars then you'd bettter have some evidence.

As for owning the roads, I do (those in public ownership anyway).

...d

[1]. As the third billy goat gruff started to cross the bridge, out came the
troll and sang " I'm a troll, fol-de-rol, I'm a troll, fol-de-rol, I'm a
troll, fol-de-rol, and I'll eat you for supper".
The third billy goat gruff said "bugger that", and nutted the troll,
knocking him off the bridge.