Re: Bloody stool after hard workout

JMW

Guest
[email protected] (Carole Allen) wrote:

>Hey folks, none of you have appeared before on the colitis/crohn's
>ng...you are all part of the cross posted groups here...so please stay
>in your groups and don't pollute ours..andour group has young people
>who read it (they get crohn's and ulcerative colitis too), so chill
>out on the swearing...

Oh, grow up, princess. Maybe if some of those "young people" would
start reading MFW and learning about strength training and
well-designed nutrition, they might find that the metabolic changes
created by such a regimen can put chronic UC into long-term remission.

And, yes, I know that from personal experience.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Carole Allen) wrote:
>
>>Hey folks, none of you have appeared before on the colitis/crohn's
>>ng...you are all part of the cross posted groups here...so please stay
>>in your groups and don't pollute ours..andour group has young people
>>who read it (they get crohn's and ulcerative colitis too), so chill
>>out on the swearing...

> Oh, grow up, princess. Maybe if some of those "young people" would
> start reading MFW and learning about strength training and
> well-designed nutrition, they might find that the metabolic changes
> created by such a regimen can put chronic UC into long-term remission.

You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
too?

Jen

"Jen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] (Carole Allen) wrote:
>>
>>>Hey folks, none of you have appeared before on the colitis/crohn's
>>>ng...you are all part of the cross posted groups here...so please stay
>>>in your groups and don't pollute ours..andour group has young people
>>>who read it (they get crohn's and ulcerative colitis too), so chill
>>>out on the swearing...

>> Oh, grow up, princess. Maybe if some of those "young people" would
>> start reading MFW and learning about strength training and
>> well-designed nutrition, they might find that the metabolic changes
>> created by such a regimen can put chronic UC into long-term remission.

>You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
>too?

Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
lifting heavy iron things, but it's also about nutrition and ergogenic
aids. Still, there are indirect benefits to all of that.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Jen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Oh, grow up, princess. Maybe if some of those "young people" would
>>> start reading MFW and learning about strength training and
>>> well-designed nutrition, they might find that the metabolic changes
>>> created by such a regimen can put chronic UC into long-term remission.

>>You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
>>too?

> Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
> lifting heavy iron things, but it's also about nutrition and ergogenic
> aids. Still, there are indirect benefits to all of that.

I was being sarcastic, there is just so much spam and fools and idiots in
this group. I know there are a lot of very good helpful people too, but it
just seems really difficult to make heads or tails of it all.

Jen

"Jen" <[email protected]> schreef:

>>>You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
>>>too?

>> Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
>> lifting heavy iron things, but it's also about nutrition and ergogenic
>> aids. Still, there are indirect benefits to all of that.

> I was being sarcastic...

That is my job.

> there is just so much spam and fools and idiots in this group.

Let us forgive them. Most of the people here had a rough childhood.
So go easy on them...

And i will not even mention what high levels of androgens for years does to
your brain.

> I know there are a lot of very good helpful people too..

Thank you, THANK you... you actually make me blush.

> but it just seems really difficult to make heads or tails of it all.

Give *them* some time. Be patient. They really do not have any bad
intentions, trust me...

BTW, if you ever want to start a post that IS "OT", leave those 2 leeters
out. I do.
If you want to talk about politics, guns, drugs etc., go ahead. What you get
is an answer about those issues, but then from a weighlifting point of view.
From someone who has spend a decade, perhaps 2, in the gym.

There is a tiny, tiny difference between people who work out and those who
do not.
(who are looked upon as being inferior, at least by by me...)
But if you hang around long enough, you will find out yourself.

----
Pete

"Jen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
>>>too?

>> Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
>> lifting heavy iron things, but it's also about nutrition and ergogenic
>> aids. Still, there are indirect benefits to all of that.

>I was being sarcastic ...

Then I hope I was sufficiently condescending.

> ... there is just so much spam and fools and idiots in
>this group. I know there are a lot of very good helpful people too, but it
>just seems really difficult to make heads or tails of it all.

The trick is to recognize who the morons are. Often, the polite and
seemingly helpful people don't have a clue.

Trolls are best ignored; when they become abusive, reporting them to
their ISP is eventually effective, though often slow. Only recently
has there been a deluge of spam. I suggest reporting them to their
ISPs, too. Sadly, the ISPs are more likely to zap the spammers than
the trolls, largely because of the anti-spam laws.

JMW wrote:
> "Jen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Oh, grow up, princess. Maybe if some of those "young people" would
>>> start reading MFW and learning about strength training and
>>> well-designed nutrition, they might find that the metabolic changes
>>> created by such a regimen can put chronic UC into long-term remission.

>> You mean that's what this group is about? That's what I thought at first
>> too?

> Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
> lifting heavy iron things,

Since when? I think I might remember a weight lifting discussion once,
maybe, but then again I think that the "weight" being discussed was the
weight a brick of 45 rounds.

Ryan

(Crossposts removed, well just because I'm feeling nice today)

JMW wrote:

1st, will the troll in that med.prostate.prostatitis ng kindly shut up?
You don't make the rules. The author of this thread wanted it posted
in med.prostate.prostatitis. Who are you to say otherwise?

> "Jen" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Misc.fitness.weights (MFW) is primarily about weight training, i.e.
> >> lifting heavy iron things, but it's also about nutrition and ergogenic
> >> aids. Still, there are indirect benefits to all of that.

> >I was being sarcastic ...

> Then I hope I was sufficiently condescending.
>
> > ... there is just so much spam and fools and idiots in
> >this group. I know there are a lot of very good helpful people too, but it
> >just seems really difficult to make heads or tails of it all.

> The trick is to recognize who the morons are. Often, the polite and
> seemingly helpful people don't have a clue.

Yes, JMW is one of the classic morons on these ngs. Where ever JMW
posts trashy profane lockroom talk is sure to follow.

That troll in med.prostate.prostatitis has my condolences. :(

> Trolls are best ignored; when they become abusive, reporting them to
> their ISP is eventually effective, though often slow.

I try to ignore JMW. But, this troll simply wont disappear.

Don't go away mad, JMW. Just go away. :)

"[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>JMW wrote:
>>
>> Trolls are best ignored; when they become abusive, reporting them to
>> their ISP is eventually effective, though often slow.

>I try to ignore JMW. But, this troll simply wont disappear.
>
>Don't go away mad, JMW. Just go away. :)

I really don't care if you ignore me or not, John Gohde. You're a
weak, toothless, mentally-ill, Pilates-loving, health food quack who
has been repeatedly censured and banned by Wikipedia for all sorts of
illicit activities. Most everyone in MFW and MSN already knows this,
but I thought I should share it with the other groups.

Have a nice day.

JMW wrote:

> >> Trolls are best ignored; when they become abusive, reporting them to
> >> their ISP is eventually effective, though often slow.

> >I try to ignore JMW. But, this troll simply wont disappear.
> >
> >Don't go away mad, JMW. Just go away. :)

> I really don't care if you ignore me or not, John Gohde. You're a
> weak, toothless, mentally-ill, Pilates-loving, health food quack who
> has been repeatedly censured and banned by Wikipedia for all sorts of
> illicit activities. Most everyone in MFW and MSN already knows this,
> but I thought I should share it with the other groups.

So, what are you saying?

Oh! I know. You got this giant bug stuck up your ****. :(

You have my condolences troll.

Don't go away mad, JMW. Just go away. :)

[email protected] wrote:

re JMW

[...]

>JMW is one of the classic morons on these ngs. Where ever JMW
>posts trashy profane lockroom talk is sure to follow.

[...]

>> Trolls are best ignored; when they become abusive, reporting them to
>> their ISP is eventually effective, though often slow.

>I try to ignore JMW. But, this troll simply wont disappear.
>
>Don't go away mad, JMW. Just go away. :)

heh

My apologies for cross-posting. Greetings to the patrons of sci.med,
sci.med.prostate.prostatitis, sci.med.nutrition, and
alt.support.crohns-colitis. Just couldn't resist stating that ol'
JMW's seeming most favorite hobby is calling others trolls. Very
amusing to see him receive a similar treatment. JMW, Jay Em, or...

EMMY, HOW'Z IT FEEL TO BE CALLED ON YER ABSURD BEHAVIOR?

Oh, yeah, and it's somehow fitting that a post about JMW (the turd)
would be under the Subject hearder... ~*Bloody stool*~.

Anyway, wishing everyone - even to include the accused troll JMW - an
enjoyable weekend.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

re John Gohde

[...]

>You're a weak, toothless, mentally-ill, Pil<snip>

And on and on and on...

[...]

>Have a nice day.

Have a nice day, eh? See? JMW is a turd /and/ an insincere turd, to
boot (or flush). I, otoh, am sincere in wishing him a good weekend.
Might improve his sour disposition. Unlikely, but ya never know.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JMW wrote:
>
> 1st, will the troll in that med.prostate.prostatitis ng kindly shut up?
> You don't make the rules. The author of this thread wanted it posted
> in med.prostate.prostatitis. Who are you to say otherwise?

The description the original poster made has nothing to do with prostatitis
and therefore has no place in the newsgroup sci.med.prostate.prostatitis.
Please leave this topic in the forum it should be in --
alt.ass.my-butt-is-bleeding -- and leave the weight-lifters and nutrition
people alone!

Has anyone else noticed that John Gohde's posts are primarily a
collection of the same character strings?

Just thought that you might want to know.
Don't go away mad, <insert name>. Just go away. :)
You have my condolences. :)
Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
Just my opinion, but I am right as usual. :)

Is it possible that he is not really a human being, but just a
well-written script?

On 24 Apr 2006 09:48:36 -0700, "Mr. Natural-Health"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>We are all aughing at your self-perceived butt problems.

Um no, no we aren't. You see we gave him a "close-up and personal"
proctological exam (well kinda...) and trust it to say that after all
18 of us "examined" him, he is awful sore, and defenately has serious
rectal pain and bleeding. Butt don't blame us, he kept screaming for
more "exams".

JMW wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that John Gohde's posts are primarily a
> collection of the same character strings?
>
> Just thought that you might want to know.
> Don't go away mad, <insert name>. Just go away. :)
> You have my condolences. :)
> Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
> Just my opinion, but I am right as usual. :)
>
> Is it possible that he is not really a human being, but just a
> well-written script?

I always thought that JMW was mentally slow. In a few more years, I
think JMW might actually figure out what I am doing.

Until then, you have my condolences.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

Where do these rubes come from?

Hey Joe....where u going with that pecker in you rhand?
Rug muncher