Re: Bought a new GPS

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Gordon, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Chris Lawrence <[email protected]> wrote

    >scratch on it at all 'cos I look after things like that) and the serial
    >data cable, going cheep

    That would be a good buy for anyone on a low budgie.
    :cool:
    --
    Gordon Harris

    Tags:

  2. W. D. Grey

    W. D. Grey Guest

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    W. D. Grey <[email protected]> wrote
    >In article <[email protected]>, Gordon
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>Chris Lawrence <[email protected]> wrote
    >>>
    >>>scratch on it at all 'cos I look after things like that) and the serial
    >>>data cable, going cheep

    >>That would be a good buy for anyone on a low budgie.
    >>:cool:

    >He should be TRILLED with it.

    ...And bounce with delight.
    --
    Gordon Harris

  4. On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Gordon wrote:

    > > > That would be a good buy for anyone on a low budgie.
    > > > :cool:

    > > He should be TRILLED with it.

    > ..And bounce with delight.

    I'm already planning to take it to the Beak District.

    --
    Chris