Bob said:On Sep 26, 7:38 am, "[email hidden]" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:On Sep 26, 6:34 am, "Lachlan - Grand Exalted Most High King and
Emperor of All the Universe" <toadfish@(nospam)beeb.net> wrote:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:"[email hidden]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
>> > Anybody seen the Bradley Cutlery Alias knives? I was looking for a
>> > sebenza
>> Here's a link to comparison testing and an interesting history lesson.Quoted message said:Quoted message said:>>http://benchmadeforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4621019603/m/5701087703
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:> Damn! Now I'll have to go out and get a Bradley for myself!
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:you'll certainly pay for it.
Get a Boker Magnum Bulldog instead.Quoted message said:We never worry about the price of our toys. It's only necessities that
have to get put off because of prices. Although Boker makes some
really fine knives, they don't seem to fit my hand the way I like. The
only exception is the Boker boot knife, and that's become one of my
favorites. It's ultra slim with comfortable grips, and cheap too!
Takes a VERY sharp edge! My only dislike is that it's single edged.Quoted message said:Wasn't Boker one of the first manufacturers to come out with a ceramic
folder? I almost bought one of those. I think a ceramic folder with
thin titanium scales and an axis lock would make for a very
comfortable and useful 'small' pocket knife. It wouldn't take much
abuse because of the ceramic blade, but would make a lovely
'gentleman's knife' without dragging down your pocket. I wore long
pants and shoes (for the first time in two years) the other day
because I had to do a shoot inside a church, and my edc
( McHenry&Wiilams 710) felt too heavy.Quoted message said:Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.comSay Hey!
Ole Stevie thinks he has a ready and waiting audience for him every
morning. Always has something to say before getting on with his knifie
projects. Working hard or hardly working Stevie. No offense now, just
asking.5555 Yee-Haw !!- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Re: Bradley Cutlery?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 26 September 2007
- Last activity
- 26 September 2007
- Original author
- Bob
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 129
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.