Re: Brooks B17 saddle

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:19:59 +0000 (UTC), "Nick." <[email protected]> wrote:

>On getting home and taking a closer look at the saddle, I notice there is
>a very sharp ridge, running along the boundary between the "seat" and
>"vertical" areas of the saddle.

What the others said: I have a brand new B17 on my Brom and the ridge
is rounded and slight.

Did I mention my new Brompton? I may have forgotten.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:00:16 +0100, "wafflycat"
<waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote:

>More thunderstorms on the way then...

One going on right now, much to the relief of my head. Am I the only
one who gets massive headaches when the air pressure is rising?

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:00:16 +0100, "wafflycat"
> <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote:
>
>> More thunderstorms on the way then...

> One going on right now, much to the relief of my head. Am I the only
> one who gets massive headaches when the air pressure is rising?

I doubt it very much.

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:00:16 +0100, "wafflycat"
> <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote:
>
>>More thunderstorms on the way then...

> One going on right now, much to the relief of my head. Am I the only
> one who gets massive headaches when the air pressure is rising?
>
> Guy

No - I can get migraines when the air pressure is wrong for me. Plus I
actually feel the electrical activity in the air during a thunderstorm or,
if I cycle near pylons. It's very disconcerting.

Cheers, helen s