Re: BUC 13 whos going?

phil wrote:
> Of course, there's always the possibility that I could be getting the
> Kiddy unimeet and BUC threads mixed up. You -could- walk from
> Scarborough to Kinver if you really wanted, but it might take a week or
> so...
>
> Phil

oh well

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

unicycleboy wrote:
> well i dont take hockey seriusly enough to start taking it as life or
> death :p you hit some of the balls that came your way.
>
> Trev

You can’t get serious about unicycle hockey, it’s just fun, unless your
frame breaks :p

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

dragonking1990 wrote:
> yea i feel stupid but what is buc like a uni compitition or something
> plus where is it at.....

it stands for British Unicycle Convention tehres more info on the
website... dunno the UJRL look ^^^^ up tehre somewhere

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Hey everybody - I hope that you are all well.

Thank you for finding an spreading info between yourselves - this is
much appreciated - and gives me a warm feeling inside about the
convention. As has been mentioned Pre-Reg is now available, I hope
that the process is straight forward - I just copied last years form.
I am drawing up the food menus at the moment so please post your
preferences for edibles.

Anyone bringing (or being brought by) non-unicyclists can rest assured
that there are a number of great day trips that can be taken in and
around Scarborough (Robin Hood's Bay, Filey and Whitby are all within
40 mins drive).

I am compiling some more info for the website (my digital camera broke
but I have a replacement now) but please do feel free to email me
([email protected]) if you have any questions - any
time.

Looking forward to meeting you all in May - Steve.

--
glovemonkey
glovemonkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11556

woooooooooooooo i can go, just for the saturday though.

my mum and dad are dropping me off and going exploring the joys of the
local seanary, whist i meet all you guys and get gellous of ur skill
haha

cant wait to see oyu all there, wont no who any of you are though ill
post a big pic of my face so u no who i am when i get a big pic of my
face.

yey c ya all there

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Phil, it did seem as though you were getting yourself mixed up!

Dale, you will know Phil as he's the only fool to have a LegoMan on a
T-Shirt! And also me as if the same thing as last years BMW happens, I
will have some nice "I'm the gay dancer" posters with me :>

Amanda also only seems to wear football shirts.....Celtic if I'm not
mistaken ;)

Gayno

--
gayno

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are
brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
[Thanks Klaas ;)]

No, I will not fix your computer! Although I will probably give in
after much persuasion ;)
gayno's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6400

gayno wrote:
> Amanda also only seems to wear football shirts.....Celtic if I'm not
> mistaken ;)

haha yeh but not at this BUC :p well maybe just one lol you'll know who
i am though im not easily mistaken

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

And I'll be one of the very few ageing female unicyclists there.
(Usually very short grey hair)

Actually I'm sure Phil (on this forum) said he would be going to BUC 12
wearing said lego t-shirt. I looked everywhere for someone in a lego
t-shirt. Now I know why I didn't find him.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

I dont think i have a pic of myself handy. But a few know who i am. By
the way if you saw me at the last SWUM i was very poor.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at [email protected]

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

TWO WEEKS TO GO!

Is anyone else coming along? I'm really looking forward to meeting
everyone, and to take part in some muni rides (which never seem to
happen at Kidderminster these days). The ceilidh sounds like fun, and
no doubt I'll be filling up my 10Mb portable hard drive with pictures
and video.

I'm still a little nervous about this for various reasons. There's the
camping for one thing; I've never slept overnight in a tent before.
I've never even put a tent up in my life. I've got one, but no garden
or room big enough to have a go at putting it up before the real
thing.

But my biggest worry is the journey, which will seem giant for this
person who passed their driving test seven months ago. Google Maps
reckons its 272 miles from my place and will take six and a half hours.
I've never driven that far before, and it's going to be hard choosing
what CDs to put into the in-car system (will 12 discs be enough?).

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

gkmac wrote:
> TWO WEEKS TO GO!
>
> I'm still a little nervous about this for various reasons. There's the
> camping for one thing; I've never slept overnight in a tent before.
> I've never even put a tent up in my life. I've got one, but no garden
> or room big enough to have a go at putting it up before the real
> thing.
>
> But my biggest worry is the journey, which will seem giant for this
> person who passed their driving test seven months ago. Google Maps
> reckons its 272 miles from my place and will take six and a half hours.
> I've never driven that far before, and it's going to be hard choosing
> what CDs to put into the in-car system (will 12 discs be enough?).

We'll help you put your tent up. (I am subject to enforced camping
several times a year) so am quite good at tents.

Give yourself plenty of time for the journey and take regular stops.

I tend to listen to the same CDs over and over again so can't advise on
your last point.

Cathy