Re: Burger wars

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Glitter Ninja, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. [email protected] (Glitter Ninja) writes:

    > Good to know where the others are. I didn't want to go back to the
    >one near Drury unless I had to. I was only in the area because I was
    >looking for my grandma's old house; her neighborhood has "meth lab"
    >written all over it now. (West Elm street, fwiw.)

    Thanks to Google Maps, I realize I was totally high when I said there
    was a Steak 'n' Shake near Drury. I meant the one near SMSU (my dad
    went to both colleges and I got them confused), which is apparently the
    one on South Campbell you're talking about.
    It's far enough away from Scary Neighborhood (tm) that I probably
    shouldn't judge it by its location.

    Stacia