Re: Burger wars

Glitter Ninja

Guest
[email protected] (Glitter Ninja) writes:

> Good to know where the others are. I didn't want to go back to the
>one near Drury unless I had to. I was only in the area because I was
>looking for my grandma's old house; her neighborhood has "meth lab"
>written all over it now. (West Elm street, fwiw.)

Thanks to Google Maps, I realize I was totally high when I said there
was a Steak 'n' Shake near Drury. I meant the one near SMSU (my dad
went to both colleges and I got them confused), which is apparently the
one on South Campbell you're talking about.
It's far enough away from Scary Neighborhood (tm) that I probably
shouldn't judge it by its location.

Stacia