General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Cafe du Monde opening Wednesday

Started by Margaret Suran · · Last activity · 3 posts · 225 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 October 2005
Last activity
22 October 2005
Original author
Margaret Suran
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
225
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Goomba38 said:
    Bob Terwilliger said:

    I read that article and had much the same reaction. Truth be told,
    I'm not all that fond of their coffee and beignets, but it's
    heartwarming to see such an icon coming back to life.

    Bob

    The French Quarter is as full of life as ever. I earned a few beads the
    other night!! LOL
    Goomba

    I am afraid to ask what you had to do in the French Quarter, in order
    to own those beads. :o)

  2. Margaret Suran said:
    Quoted message said:

    The French Quarter is as full of life as ever. I earned a few beads
    the other night!! LOL
    Goomba

    I am afraid to ask what you had to do in the French Quarter, in order to
    own those beads. :o)

    LOL...just a small clothing malfunction in front of some folks who were
    up on a bar balcony 🙂
    We went up there later on ourselves and tossed beads at the cute guys.
    Earn some, toss some... it all evens out in the end 🙂
    Goomba

  3. Goomba38 said:
    Margaret Suran said:
    Quoted message said:

    The French Quarter is as full of life as ever. I earned a few beads
    the other night!! LOL
    Goomba

    I am afraid to ask what you had to do in the French Quarter, in order
    to own those beads. :o)

    LOL...just a small clothing malfunction in front of some folks who were
    up on a bar balcony 🙂
    We went up there later on ourselves and tossed beads at the cute guys.
    Earn some, toss some... it all evens out in the end 🙂
    Goomba

    How Shocking!!!! What is this younger generation coming to? :o)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.