Re: calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by domesticated ape, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. matt_t wrote:
    > Hey, I thought Rutland was the land of posh people and 4x4's. Plus we
    > have labradors, foxhunting, two ridiculously stuck-up public schools,
    > the barbour jacket-and-jodpur combination, the list is endless...
    > Beat that!:)

    Haha, I have no idea where Rutland is, but if it's near Newcastle maybe
    it's the Northern equivalent of here!
    There's loads of horses and loads of horsey people to go with them, and
    a posh private school up the road. Haven't seen any foxhunting though!

    dale_dale wrote:
    > my towns ful of chavs that will throught bricks at you if u gove them
    > half a chance

    Harsh! Where do you live? I lived in Portsmouth last year which had
    plenty of chavs, but they mostly seemed quite friendly.

    --
    domesticated ape

    i like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes
    domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

  2. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

    domesticated ape wrote:

    > Harsh! Where do you live? I lived in Portsmouth last year which had
    > plenty of chavs, but they mostly seemed quite friendly.

    a town called CHORLEY near manchester, some1 hit me for no reason the
    otehr day (i was uniless) ran up behind me and smaked me shouted "get
    ur possy down here mosher" he had like 1000000 people behind him so i
    didnt hit him back. and i dont have a "possy" friends but not possy

    --
    dale_dale

    ___________
    dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

  3. matt_t

    matt_t Guest

    domesticated ape wrote:
    > Haha, I have no idea where Rutland is, but if it's near Newcastle maybe
    > it's the Northern equivalent of here!

    It's in the East Midlands, I'm at uni in Newcastle but hope never to
    return to Rutland for any length of time. It's classic tory-boy country
    and best avoided.

    --
    matt_t
    matt_t's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10922