Re: Campy 9spd cogs

Qui si parla Campagnolo

Guest
Is 'junior gearing' a USA or wqorldwide issue?

Methinks no such thing as junior gearing in Europe.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Is 'junior gearing' a USA or wqorldwide issue?
>
> Methinks no such thing as junior gearing in Europe.
>
> Peter Chisholm
> Vecchio's Bicicletteria
> 1833 Pearl St.
> Boulder, CO, 80302
> (303)440-3535
> http://www.vecchios.com
> "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Here in Switzerland we have a max of 7.93m (something like 51x14 with
170mm cranks) for juniors, down to 5.55m for 11/12 y.o.

http://tinyurl.com/68nxp (in French)

Francesco
--

"Qui si parla Campagnolo " <[email protected]>a écrit dans le message de :
news:[email protected]...
> Is 'junior gearing' a USA or wqorldwide issue?
>
> Methinks no such thing as junior gearing in Europe.
>
> Peter Chisholm
> Vecchio's Bicicletteria
> 1833 Pearl St.
> Boulder, CO, 80302
> (303)440-3535
> http://www.vecchios.com
> "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Only familiar with FFC (rule 1.1.20) :
Junior : 17-18
Cadet : 15-16
Minime : 13-14