Re. Campy Mirage = search fruitfull @ last!

Sir Ridesalot

Guest
Hi all.

I just got a call from one of the shops I have contacted (link to it
was provided by some one one this group) and the told me they have
found a Mirage long cage rear derailleur for me. It will get to me by
Tuesday. As Tony the Tiger would say, "THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!"

Cheers from a very happy cyclist. Peter

On Apr 20, 2:43 pm, Sir Ridesalot <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I just got a call from one of the shops I have contacted (link to it
> was provided by some one one this group) and the told me they have
> found a Mirage long cage rear derailleur for me. It will get to me by
> Tuesday. As Tony the Tiger would say, "THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!"
>
> Cheers from a very happy cyclist. Peter

How much is it?

Sir Ridesalot wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I just got a call from one of the shops I have contacted (link to it
> was provided by some one one this group) and the told me they have
> found a Mirage long cage rear derailleur for me. It will get to me by
> Tuesday. As Tony the Tiger would say, "THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!"

I got one of them on ebay for £12 last year - probably my best bike buy to
date.

On Apr 20, 3:09 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 20, 2:43 pm, Sir Ridesalot <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all.

> > I just got a call from one of the shops I have contacted (link to it
> > was provided by some one one this group) and the told me they have
> > found a Mirage long cage rear derailleur for me. It will get to me by
> > Tuesday. As Tony the Tiger would say, "THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!"

> > Cheers from a very happy cyclist. Peter

> How much is it?

Hello there.

It just arrived about one-half hour ago. It was $100 CDN with shipping
and it was a new in the box 2006 Mirage long cage 9 speed derailleur.
It looks like it could handle a 32 teeth rear sprocket. That would be
great if I need lower gears afew years down the road.

I also got a NOS leather hairnet head protection (not much I know)
that will look really cool with my vintage Miele and vintage Miele
cycling shorts and jersey.

I am really thrilled with these.

Cheers from Ecstatically Happy Peter

"Sir Ridesalot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Apr 20, 3:09 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> On Apr 20, 2:43 pm, Sir Ridesalot <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all.

>> > I just got a call from one of the shops I have contacted (link to it
>> > was provided by some one one this group) and the told me they have
>> > found a Mirage long cage rear derailleur for me. It will get to me by
>> > Tuesday. As Tony the Tiger would say, "THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!"

>> > Cheers from a very happy cyclist. Peter

>> How much is it?

> Hello there.
>
> It just arrived about one-half hour ago. It was $100 CDN with shipping
> and it was a new in the box 2006 Mirage long cage 9 speed derailleur.
> It looks like it could handle a 32 teeth rear sprocket. That would be
> great if I need lower gears afew years down the road.
>
> I also got a NOS leather hairnet head protection (not much I know)
> that will look really cool with my vintage Miele and vintage Miele
> cycling shorts and jersey.
>
> I am really thrilled with these.
>
> Cheers from Ecstatically Happy Peter

Hi,
Which shop? I'm looking for a NOS hairnet too for the vintage look.
Thanks,
Kerry