General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Can leftover turkey be frozen?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 344 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 December 2004
Last activity
30 December 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
344
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In rec.food.cooking said:

    Of course, particularly with the use of the vacuum sealer. I understand the
    less air in the package the less chance of freezer burn. I'd say you can
    have decent meals with it for 6-8 months.

    And you can heat it up in boiliing water with no loss of moisture. I
    love my Tilia. Later today, I'm going to seal up 3 pork roasts I got as
    one big loin at BJ's. I might just cut one of them up into cutlets. And
    a bunch of boneless Purdue breasts I got for around $2.50/lb. The
    underblade chuck roast is reserved for a nice pot roast sometime in the
    next couple of days.

    --
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the
    acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought,
    by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the
    disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
    -- Dwight David Eisenhower

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.