Re: Can't make it Sunday after all

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by M_un Over Seattle, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:23:00 GMT, Luna
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >f I had nothing else to do Sunday, I'd be there, but
    >getting up early the day after working late, driving that far from my
    >house, meeting some new people (which is always stressful for me) eating
    >with them, then bowling with them, then rushing back home to cook lunch for
    >when my sister and her kids come over, then basically babysitting a 5 year
    >old and a 1 year old while my brother-in-law helps fix my computer and my
    >sister sits there reading the paper and ignoring her kids, and then
    >cleaning up, then meeting my sister at her house to go to our weekly
    >kareoke night, then driving her home and driving me home is just flat out
    >too much to do in one day for me on top of the hectic week I've had with my
    >two jobs.

    Wait until you have children of your own. This sounds like a very
    common schedule for Mrs. Mu a few years ago.

    > I'm exhausted NOW, and something just has to give and I feel
    >like it will be my sanity if I'm not careful. I woke up crying and panicky
    >this morning at the thought of having to get up early and do all that stuff
    >tomorrow, I need a break.

    Do what you have to do then.

    > But weren't you copping out too, Mu, because you
    >don't like Waffle House?

    I wouldn't set foot in one of those filth holes.

    > You and Andrew and Carol Ann live in Atlanta,
    >right?

    Atlanta area, yes. I don't know about Carol Ann.

    > Does Roger too?

    No.

    >Maybe we all could get together sometime in the
    >future, just the Atlanta crew. We could do that any time.

    I would like that. Chung would like that. We have many questions.

    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.