Re: "Catastrophic" failure of mountain bike fork lowers (Manitou Skareb Comp)

Phil, Squid-in-Training

Guest
> Nah, that stuff is all basic materials science/machine design stuff. I
> was about to do it for him until I kept reading and saw he did it himself.
> Yay ME students!

Hehe... I was hoping you'd notice.

> However, I do believe extensive research is needed to determine the
> contents of that ziploc baggie...

LOL... if you really want to know, they're pumpkin seeds.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/rbt/itspumpkinseedsduh.jpg

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>>Nah, that stuff is all basic materials science/machine design stuff. I
>>was about to do it for him until I kept reading and saw he did it himself.
>>Yay ME students!

> Hehe... I was hoping you'd notice.
>

>>However, I do believe extensive research is needed to determine the
>>contents of that ziploc baggie...

> LOL... if you really want to know, they're pumpkin seeds.
>
> http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/rbt/itspumpkinseedsduh.jpg

I think you just squashed everyone's hopes. Like a pumpkin!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> > Nah, that stuff is all basic materials science/machine design stuff. I
> > was about to do it for him until I kept reading and saw he did it

himself.
> > Yay ME students!

> Hehe... I was hoping you'd notice.
>
> > However, I do believe extensive research is needed to determine the
> > contents of that ziploc baggie...

> LOL... if you really want to know, they're pumpkin seeds.
>
> http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/rbt/itspumpkinseedsduh.jpg

Yeah, they're pumpkin seeds you bunch o' eejits - Phil keeps his weed stash
elsewhere so NER!

Shaun aRe
--
Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths, surfaces with a severe case of the Benz.

--
Life is the dream you wake up to.