Re: Cervical cancer

Peter Moran

Guest
"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You should find out what is the most effective treatment for your

condition,
> then be wondering why you have a cervix! *sorry couldn't resist*
> When and if the condition tends to cancer, in which case it becomes
> incurable in mainstream,

Why this, Anth? You should know by now that the cure rate of cervical
cancer (i.e. established cancer) is quite high if it is found before it has
spread beyond the cervix, which it should mostly be if women are paying
attention..

It is an alt, trait to think of cancer as "cancer". It is actually a myriad
of different types, stages and grades. It is mainly metastatic cancer that
is difficult to treat, and cures are now being obtained with certain
examples of that such as lymphoma, testicular cancer and most childhood
cancers..

>then you start looking for treatments that might
> help, with shreds of evidence behind them.
> As for the incurable case , Personally I would go for full on Gerson,
> proteolytic enzymes and vitamin A emulsion, and just to **** my doctor off
> some Laetrile added in also.

Have you tried the full Gerson regime, Anth? I suspect it only seems as
though you are living longer, from all reports. All those coffee enemata!!

Peter Moran

"Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > You should find out what is the most effective treatment for your

> condition,
> > then be wondering why you have a cervix! *sorry couldn't resist*
> > When and if the condition tends to cancer, in which case it becomes
> > incurable in mainstream,

> Why this, Anth? You should know by now that the cure rate of cervical
> cancer (i.e. established cancer) is quite high if it is found before it

has
> spread beyond the cervix, which it should mostly be if women are paying
> attention..

Yeah but it can and does become incurable under mainstream, in which case
you will be offered palliative care, which personally would not take.
I would fight to survive.
For instance if I had inoperable cancer, took Coley's, reduced this down to
operable, then I could resort back to mainstream for help.

> It is an alt, trait to think of cancer as "cancer". It is actually a

myriad
> of different types, stages and grades. It is mainly metastatic cancer

that
> is difficult to treat, and cures are now being obtained with certain
> examples of that such as lymphoma, testicular cancer and most childhood
> cancers..

Of course yes I am aware some different grades of cancer and how this
effects the prognosis.

> >then you start looking for treatments that might
> > help, with shreds of evidence behind them.
> > As for the incurable case , Personally I would go for full on Gerson,
> > proteolytic enzymes and vitamin A emulsion, and just to **** my doctor

off
> > some Laetrile added in also.

> Have you tried the full Gerson regime, Anth? I suspect it only seems as
> though you are living longer, from all reports. All those coffee

enemata!!

Actually I've tried Gerson (without the enemas) and I do now consume juices
on a regular basis - Gerson was a very boring and time consuming chore to
say the least but I hacked it.
I also started taking vitamin c and my borderline blood pressure took a nose
dive to textbook perfect. As a whole I don't feel any different and I am a
little fatter.
I have also spoken to people who are on the Gerson diet and have been for
many years.
One woman I spoke to had debulking (surgery) for stage III ovarian cancer
and and alive and well on Gerson many years after her diagonosis.
(Of course you would say that she was probably cured by surgery etc)

Why did the Gerson study at the OASIS have so many survivors in stage 1,2,3
melanoma?

> Peter Moran

Anth

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > You should find out what is the most effective treatment for your

> > condition,
> > > then be wondering why you have a cervix! *sorry couldn't resist*
> > > When and if the condition tends to cancer, in which case it becomes
> > > incurable in mainstream,

> > Why this, Anth? You should know by now that the cure rate of cervical
> > cancer (i.e. established cancer) is quite high if it is found before it

> has
> > spread beyond the cervix, which it should mostly be if women are paying
> > attention..

> Yeah but it can and does become incurable under mainstream, in which case
> you will be offered palliative care, which personally would not take.

> I would fight to survive.
> For instance if I had inoperable cancer, took Coley's, reduced this down

> operable, then I could resort back to mainstream for help.
>
> > It is an alt, trait to think of cancer as "cancer". It is actually a

> myriad
> > of different types, stages and grades. It is mainly metastatic cancer

> that
> > is difficult to treat, and cures are now being obtained with certain
> > examples of that such as lymphoma, testicular cancer and most childhood
> > cancers..

> Of course yes I am aware some different grades of cancer and how this
> effects the prognosis.
>
> > >then you start looking for treatments that might
> > > help, with shreds of evidence behind them.
> > > As for the incurable case , Personally I would go for full on Gerson,
> > > proteolytic enzymes and vitamin A emulsion, and just to **** my doctor

> off
> > > some Laetrile added in also.

> > Have you tried the full Gerson regime, Anth? I suspect it only seems as
> > though you are living longer, from all reports. All those coffee

> enemata!!
>
> Actually I've tried Gerson (without the enemas) and I do now consume

juices
> on a regular basis - Gerson was a very boring and time consuming chore to
> say the least but I hacked it.
> I also started taking vitamin c and my borderline blood pressure took a

nose
> dive to textbook perfect. As a whole I don't feel any different and I am a
> little fatter.
> I have also spoken to people who are on the Gerson diet and have been for
> many years.
> One woman I spoke to had debulking (surgery) for stage III ovarian cancer
> and and alive and well on Gerson many years after her diagonosis.
> (Of course you would say that she was probably cured by surgery etc)
>
> Why did the Gerson study at the OASIS have so many survivors in stage

1,2,3
> melanoma?

1. They included small numbers of level 1 and some early level 2 melanomata
which have an excellent prognosis with simple excision. Bad decision, as
it calls into question the rigour with which staging has been performed.

2. Their follow-up was poor. From memory about a fifth of their patients
were lost to follow-up. If most of the lost patieints died that would
completely change their figures.

3. The numbers in most groups are too small to be statistically significant.

4. If you take out eleven survivors who had excellent prognoses the results
don't look that good when there were no survivors in over eighty patients
with more advanced stages of melanoma.

4. They chose melanoma because they thought their results were quite good
with that. I don't think they are particularly good.

Retrospective studies like this are always unconvincing. They should
concentrate on producing a series of patients with measurable cancer who
show a measurable rate of clear cut cancer remission. Too high a hurdle?
********. That is what their testimonials promise to cancer patients.

Peter Moran