Re: Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories

Coleah

Guest
"Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 01 May 2004 16:49:07 GMT, [email protected] (OOREROOM) wrote:
> > >Uh, Jan....I was responding to Mark's statement:

> >Remember that Jan is a non-implant,
> >lonely, busybody.

Ilena:
> Says you ... and failed attorney, and cross dressing troll Mark
> Probert ...

=====================
Hmmm....it must have been Ilena's 'good twin' who posted the
remarks (below) and Ilena's 'evil twin' who posted the (above)
statement, referring to someone a cross dressing troll. Guess she
doesn't know which way her mop flops these days with her
inappropriate name calling. But then, it's just another witness
of how she has put more and more people on her ****-list the
past years.
Coleah
==================================

I would like to share this message I just received from
a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.

Love to all.
Ilena Rosenthal

Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
>From: m
>Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
>Ilena:
>Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
>scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
>to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
>you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
>while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
>in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
>you have demonstrated.

The original post of the original cross posted post
that was cross posted here, was also cross posted to
this cross posted site.

Uh, ask Ilena, she'll explain how it works..............
Or to quote Ilena's most recent cross post that was
cross posted to a different cross posted site:
If you don't like what I post ... don't read it.

Simple enough for you, Jan?

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >From: "Coleah" [email protected]

> This was posted on asbi. Why are you posting it here??
>
> Jan

>Subject: Re: Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories
>From: "Coleah" [email protected]

>Simple enough for you, Jan?

I see you prefer to join the gang with belittling.

Sorry to see that.

Jan

>Subject: Re: Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories
>From: [email protected] (Jan)
>Date: 5/1/2004 8:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>>Simple enough for you, Jan?

>I see you prefer to join the gang

>with belittling.
>
>Sorry to see that.
>
>Jan

yep....only Janny is allowed to belittle....how dare ya

hawki.....

On 02 May 2004 03:07:33 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>I see you prefer to join the gang with belittling.
>
>Sorry to see that.
>
>Jan

>Plonk

The best defense to logic is ignorance