Re: CHOLESTEROL CONTENT OF COMMON FOODS LISTED HERE

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by [email protected], Jul 23, 2003.

  1. As noted before, plant eating animal sources of CHOLESTEROL create it in
    their livers, as do humans. Most of our individual CHOLESTEROL levels are
    from that internal source. If we eat only plants, we have CHOLESTEROL and
    we must have it for life. Now here is a question, because we create
    CHOLESTEROL and it is required in normal human biochemstry, how much
    CHOLESTEROL do we need for proper health and what is it's function in the
    body?

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > As noted before, plant eating animal sources of CHOLESTEROL create it in
    > their livers, as do humans. Most of our individual CHOLESTEROL levels are
    > from that internal source. If we eat only plants, we have CHOLESTEROL and
    > we must have it for life. Now here is a question, because we create
    > CHOLESTEROL and it is required in normal human biochemstry, how much
    > CHOLESTEROL do we need for proper health and what is it's function in the
    > body?

    If you go to the low carb diet news group you will find many many people who
    have REDUCTIONS in their serum cholesterol and triglycerides while on the
    low carb high fat / high cholesterol diets.