MITLA said:Lipitor initially reduced my cholesterol levels. I changed my diet and am
excercising . I dropped 30 pounds.
Then you are eating less. If you are using the 2PD-OMER Approach, you
know how much less.
Quoted message said:How and when do I know when I can stop
taking this drug?
You can always choose to stop taking any medication. However, your
doctor is your advisor on such matters as to when. Typically, those
who have been prescribed Lipitor have a goal of lowering LDL below 100
mg/dL. If this is the stated goal for you then your doctor likely will
not suggest a trial of going without until your LDL is less than 100
mg/dL.
Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:
For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:
Prayerfully in Christ's love,
Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld