Re: Chung's opinions and tactics...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Yes, it remains my choice to write truthfully. Sorry if that provokes
you.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
holy name.

May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
you too will have eternal life and the captivating riches of His
everlasting kingdom.

Here's how:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
presence known here on Usenet :)

Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
"omer" literally means in Hebrew.

Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

At His service,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
Suggested Reading:
(1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
(2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
(3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
(4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
(5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
(6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
(7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> "Bob (this one)" wrote:
>
> >> Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the
> >> greatest violence. -- Hebrew proverb

> > The untruthful tend to react violently to the truth.

> So you demonstrate. You keep forgetting to tell the *whole* truth.
> Like that the untruthful are malicious and vengeful. Like you. And
> deliberately try to provoke. Like you.
>
> Just like you.
>
> Bob

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Godless cross-poster;

Get down on your knees and beg forgiveness from those you offend and
misinform!

Dimitri

> > The creep's credentials are as phony as his initials... A.B.C....

yeah,
> > right.
> >

> And the PhD stands for Piled Higher and Deeper, right?

Gee, I always thought Phd after a person's name stood for Post Hole
Digger. Learn sumptin' new everyday.

"itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> > > The creep's credentials are as phony as his initials... A.B.C....

> yeah,
> > > right.
> > >

> > And the PhD stands for Piled Higher and Deeper, right?

> Gee, I always thought Phd after a person's name stood for Post Hole
> Digger. Learn sumptin' new everyday.

I thought it stood for Pure Human Dung...

Kyle