Re: Citric acid chain cleaning fluid

datakoll

Guest
On Nov 17, 5:36 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 5:21 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 17, 2:50 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Is green chain cleaning fluid citric acid? as from citrus fruit lemons
> > > limes oranges ...

> > I'd just take the smallest of sips to find out.

> > > is the fluid useable for cleaning the microwave?

> > I like Mr. Clean classic, diluted 15:1 with tap water in a spray
> > bottle. Full strength, it's the only thing other than WD40 that can
> > clean the grease offa my range hood. It's so effective, it's gotta be
> > made from puppies.

> typed in a double digit time setting a large Russet on fire while in
> the watch tower.
> enamel's coated with a brown powder coat.
> turpenes...
> turp doesn't dissolve petroleum grease ? turp dissolves linseed oil ?
> where am I ? off course turps from the pine is not for the microwave
> but the boat hull: naval stores yahknoo.
> I knew a joke about naval stores but thankfully have forgotten it.

googles sidebar:

ChemFree Toilet Cleaner
50000 Flushes - Just Drop in Tank
No chemicals. Safe for kids-pets

On Nov 17, 6:02 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 5:36 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I'd just take the smallest of sips to find out.

> > > I like Mr. Clean classic, diluted 15:1 with tap water in a spray
> > > bottle. Full strength, it's the only thing other than WD40 that can
> > > clean the grease offa my range hood. It's so effective, it's gotta be
> > > made from puppies.

> > typed in a double digit time setting a large Russet on fire while in
> > the watch tower.
> > enamel's coated with a brown powder coat.
> > turpenes...
> > turp doesn't dissolve petroleum grease ? turp dissolves linseed oil ?
> > where am I ? off course turps from the pine is not for the microwave
> > but the boat hull: naval stores yahknoo.
> > I knew a joke about naval stores but thankfully have forgotten it.

> googles sidebar:
>
> ChemFree Toilet Cleaner
> 50000 Flushes - Just Drop in Tank
> No chemicals. Safe for kids-pets- Hide quoted text -

GOOGLED!!!!!!!!!!!

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...c+acid+stove+cleaner&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

On Nov 18, 3:34 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 6:02 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > typed in a double digit time setting a large Russet on fire while in
> > > the watch tower.
> > > enamel's coated with a brown powder coat.
> > > turpenes...
> > > turp doesn't dissolve petroleum grease ? turp dissolves linseed oil ?
> > > where am I ? off course turps from the pine is not for the microwave
> > > but the boat hull: naval stores yahknoo.
> > > I knew a joke about naval stores but thankfully have forgotten it.

> > googles sidebar:

> > ChemFree Toilet Cleaner
> > 50000 Flushes - Just Drop in Tank
> > No chemicals. Safe for kids-pets- Hide quoted text -

> GOOGLED!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:rXMSEqc6prcJ:householdproducts.n...- Hide quoted text -

http://www.apacchemical.com/CitricAcid.htm#Ship Bilge and Reverse Osmosis Cleaning

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/search

damn government's coming apart

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.go...41&query=Citric+acid&prodcat=Home+maintenance

Search as Ingredient in
Bottom of Form

Chemical Information
Chemical Name: Sodium citrate (Trisodium citrate)
CAS Registry Number: 000068-04-2
Synonyms: 1,2,3-Propanetricarboxylic acid, 2-hydroxy-, trisodium salt;
Citric acid, trisodium salt; Sodium citrate; Sodium citrate anhydrous;
Trisodium citrate
Information from other National Library of Medicine databases
Health Studies: Human Health Effects from Hazardous Substances Data
Bank (HSDB)

Toxicity Information: Search TOXNET

Chemical Information: Search ChemIDplus

Products that contain this ingredient
Brand Category Form Percent
Finish Stripper
Home maintenance liquid
Marble Clean
Home maintenance liquid

Note: Brand names are trademarks of their respective holders.
Information is extracted from Consumer Product Information Database
(c)2001-2007 by DeLima Associates. All rights reserved.
About | FAQ | Product Recalls | Help | Glossary | Contact Us | Other
Resources | Home

a database with a sense of humor!

Black Magic Mag Wheel Cleaner-06/17/2002
Disposal: MSDS:
Dispose of residual products and empty containers responsibly.

This product is NOT suitable for disposal by landfill, municipal
sewers, drains, or natural streams or rivers.

now what?

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

> a database with a sense of humor!
>
> Black Magic Mag Wheel Cleaner-06/17/2002
> Disposal: MSDS:
> Dispose of residual products and empty containers responsibly.
>
> This product is NOT suitable for disposal by landfill, municipal
> sewers, drains, or natural streams or rivers.
>
> now what?

Electric rail gun used to launch offending waste into space and eventual
intersection with the Sun?

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.

datakoll wrote:

> a database with a sense of humor!
>
> Black Magic Mag Wheel Cleaner-06/17/2002
> Disposal: MSDS:
> Dispose of residual products and empty containers responsibly.
>
> This product is NOT suitable for disposal by landfill, municipal
> sewers, drains, or natural streams or rivers.
>
> now what?

Burn the buggers!

datakoll wrote:
> googles sidebar:
> ChemFree Toilet Cleaner
> 50000 Flushes - Just Drop in Tank
> No chemicals. Safe for kids-pets

If Google can keep kids and pets out of the toilet I'll try it.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org