Re: Colon Cleanse Product

Moosh:)

Guest
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:19:10 GMT, "Pizza Girl" <[email protected]>
posted:

>It is common courtesy to "lurk" in a newsgroup for a while in order to get
>the style of the posting before jumping right in and making an asshole our
>of yourself.

Good advice. Why don't you take it. I've been here for years BTW.

Again I ask, do you ever post anything of substance to this sci
newsgroup?

>This would be good advice for you and after a few weeks of practice you will
>be able to thread like real person here.

You seem bent on avoiding my questions with empty childish rhetoric.
It is you who are having difficulties sticking to the subject with
your non-sequiturs.

>Welcome to the group.

Who's group?

><PLONK>

More evidence that you never contribute anything substantial to this
sci group that you have recently started hanging around?