Re: Come one, come all!: U.S. welcomes AIDS-carrying Mex homosexual

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Aug 14, 2005.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    > As perhaps millions of healthy, heterosexual patiently-waiting,
    > educated and skilled foreign suckers try to respect U.S. laws and play
    > by the rules Bush's traitorous government lets in an unskilled
    > AIDS-carrying Mexican homosexual. I guess a few million legal Mexican
    > immigrants along with another 15-20 million Mexican illegal aliens in
    > the USA isn't enough for Bush.
    >
    > "Give us your poor, your prospective welfare/food stamp/free health
    > care/Affirmative Action recipients yearning to get on the dole -- plus
    > your diseased with gender confusion issues."
    >
    > Wonder if this individual likes white guys? I may email his info to
    > James Guannon/Guckert -- he might be able to get the Mexican the okay
    > to stay overnight at the White House for a few weeks just like he,
    > Gannon/Guckert, did. Plus I suspect Bush himself would be interested
    > in giving the Mexican a tour of the presidential living quarters (when
    > is Laura going to be out of town again?)

    Bush is a butt-licking swine who loves hispanics.

    Jay

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4149892.stm
    > "So, likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter . . . It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others . . .
    >
    > "Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government . . . Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other. Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people to surrender their interests . . .
    >
    > "Nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations and passionate attachments for others should be excluded, and that in place of them just and amicable feelings toward all should be cultivated. The nation which indulges toward another an habitual hatred or an habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest."
    >
    > -- President George Washington
    > Farewell Address
    > September 26, 1796

    Tags:

  2. Paul.

    Paul. Guest

    On 14 Aug 2005 17:04:13 -0700, , said the following in
    rec.autos.driving...

    > > "Give us your poor, your prospective welfare/food stamp/free health
    > > care/Affirmative Action recipients yearning to get on the dole -- plus
    > > your diseased with gender confusion issues."
    > >
    > > Wonder if this individual likes white guys? I may email his info to
    > > James Guannon/Guckert -- he might be able to get the Mexican the okay
    > > to stay overnight at the White House for a few weeks just like he,
    > > Gannon/Guckert, did. Plus I suspect Bush himself would be interested
    > > in giving the Mexican a tour of the presidential living quarters (when
    > > is Laura going to be out of town again?)

    > Bush is a butt-licking swine who loves hispanics.

    Of course he does. Who do you think cleans his mansion, mows his lawn and
    tends to his 1600 acre ranch while he is in Saudi Arabia licking the
    Crown Prince's butt?
    --
    Paul

    Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
    and trolls in rec.autos.driving.