Re: Converting to Disc.

Ian Smith

Guest
On Sun, 09 May 2004 20:21:39 +0100, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am thinking of converting my front hubs on my Trice from drum brakes
> to disc. The "challenges" as I see it are.
>
> How much will it cost (In the UK).

Have you tried asking ICE what the parts to do it 'properly' would be
- disks are the standard braking on trice now, and (dpending on the
age of yours) you might be able to do it by swapping some parts
forbits from their spares list.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

It could also quite possibly change your center point steering by switching
to disk, which Trice is renown for (IIRC). If you are not a speed demon
then brake and bump steer might not be an issue for you.