Re: critical mass = total douchebags

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by gym gravity, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    Yeah, what he said.

    But aside from the bike related backlash from this most recent NY ride,
    this is perfect timing for next weeks RNC. "setting the tone" for the
    protests to come. I hope the fuckers (GOP) get the message.

    Tags:

  2. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:38:39 -0400, gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    >> I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    >> other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    >> statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    >> don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    >> cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    >> lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    >> nothing to do with) has ended.
    >>
    >> They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.
    >>

    >Yeah, what he said.
    >
    >But aside from the bike related backlash from this most recent NY ride,
    >this is perfect timing for next weeks RNC. "setting the tone" for the
    >protests to come. I hope the fuckers (GOP) get the message.

    Message gotten: The opposition smells bad and acts worse.

    Ron

  3. RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Message gotten: The opposition smells bad and acts worse.
    >
    > Ron

    But has nice legs, a heathier body, and isn't going to keel over at 50.
    Unless they get run over by a motorist before they hit 50.

  4. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    RonSonic wrote:

    > Message gotten: The opposition smells bad and acts worse.
    >
    > Ron

    Funny. But not, really. The 5,000 critical massers probably weren't
    really bikers. So they probably didn't smell as bad.