Re: Crystal Light, remember watermelon flavor?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bev-Ann, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Bev-Ann

    Bev-Ann Guest

    We have a watermelon-strawberry one available in Canada. Has been for
    several years. Is that the one you're thinking of?
    I stopped using Crystal Light during my weight loss period because of the
    aspartame and it's possibility of causing stalls. Now that I'm in
    maintenance, I tried going back to it since I have several pouches in my
    cupboard. But I found it much too sweet and almost syrupy after using the
    Splenda-sweetened mixes for several months. So they're still sitting in my
    cupboard. :)

    on Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:29:08 GMT, "Marv Raybin" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >About 7 or 8 years ago I remember Crystal Light came out in a watermelon
    >flavor. It was my favorite Crystal Light flavor but it was only around for
    >about 6 months or less and then disappeared. Does anyone else remember this
    >or know if it is still available?

    -----
    Bev

    Tags:

  2. Jennifer

    Jennifer Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > We have a watermelon-strawberry one available in Canada. Has been for
    > several years. Is that the one you're thinking of?
    > I stopped using Crystal Light during my weight loss period because of the
    > aspartame and it's possibility of causing stalls. Now that I'm in
    > maintenance, I tried going back to it since I have several pouches in my
    > cupboard. But I found it much too sweet and almost syrupy after using the
    > Splenda-sweetened mixes for several months. So they're still sitting in my
    > cupboard. :)
    > Bev

    Add more water. Thin it out.

    Jennifer

  3. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Bev-Ann <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I always have. It's supposed to make 1.5 litres (1.5 quarts) and I've
    > always diluted it to 2 litres. I don't have any pitchers bigger than
    > that. I can't imagine what it would be like if I actually only made
    > it 1.5 litres <shiver>.

    Thin it out some more?

    > on Fri, 01 Apr 2005 03:02:21 GMT, Jennifer
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Add more water. Thin it out.

    > -----
    > Bev