Re: Curcumin dramatically reduced oxidative damage

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    > 1: Exp Neurol. 2005 Dec 16; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles,
    > Links
    >

    > Dietary curcumin counteracts the outcome of traumatic brain injury on
    > oxidative stress, synaptic plasticity, and cognition.

    Another piece of useless research done as a scam to ripe off the
    American taxpayer, no doubt.

    This research has been done a 1,000 times before.

    Just thought that you might want to know, that we know.

    Tags:

  2. <<> Dietary curcumin counteracts the outcome of traumatic brain injury
    on
    > oxidative stress, synaptic plasticity, and cognition.

    Another piece of useless research done as a scam to ripe off the
    American taxpayer, no doubt.

    This research has been done a 1,000 times before.

    Just thought that you might want to know, that we know.
    <<

    And .. WHY . does it work .. John ..

    So we can maybe find stuff that mimics / reproduces .. those findings

    You'd better mention .. iron .. or you're .. wrong .

    Just thought that you might want to know , that .. I .. know ..

    Who loves ya.
    Tom

    Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
    http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com