Re: Cycling - great isn't it!

David Damerell

Guest
Quoting Slark <[email protected]>:
>Did 20 miles this morning, around Gt Ayton, Captain Cook's monument,
>Kildale in North Yorkshire for those who might know the area,

He's got a lot, then - I was up at the one in Whitby most of the last
weekend...
Today is First Monday, May.

David Damerell wrote:
> Quoting Slark <[email protected]>:
>> Did 20 miles this morning, around Gt Ayton, Captain Cook's monument,
>> Kildale in North Yorkshire for those who might know the area,

> He's got a lot, then - I was up at the one in Whitby most of the last
> weekend...

Well he has two at least... The one on Easby Moor (near Gt Ayton) is 50
ft high I believe. The one in Whitby is on the cliff top?

Graham

Quoting Slark <[email protected]>:
>David Damerell wrote:
>> Quoting Slark <[email protected]>:
>>>Did 20 miles this morning, around Gt Ayton, Captain Cook's monument,
>>>Kildale in North Yorkshire for those who might know the area,

>>He's got a lot, then - I was up at the one in Whitby most of the last
>>weekend...

>Well he has two at least... The one on Easby Moor (near Gt Ayton) is 50
>ft high I believe. The one in Whitby is on the cliff top?

Yes, on the corner between the NW stretch of beach and the river. Looking
at the Abbey.
Today is First Tuesday, May.