Re: Cycling not particularly dangerous

!Jones

Guest
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:17:46 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech "Edward
Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>don't mind them so long as they do not have a macho attitude. That is
>reserved for us testosterone based men. Women who want to compete with men
>are beneath contempt. I treat them like the tramps that they are.

Well, *that* should start some cackling! You should have cross-posted
it to a few feminist groups while you were at it.

Jones

In article <[email protected]>,
!Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:17:46 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech "Edward
> Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I don't mind them so long as they do not have a macho attitude. That
> >is reserved for us testosterone based men. Women who want to compete
> >with men are beneath contempt. I treat them like the tramps that
> >they are.

> Well, *that* should start some cackling! You should have
> cross-posted it to a few feminist groups while you were at it.

Ed may be Greatly Stupid and a Legend In His Own Mind, but even he ain't
*that* stupid.

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:14:08 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech "Edward
Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My home base is ARBR. I only post to the other cycling newsgroups because
>they are intellectually deprived. Moreover, most of what I have to say is of
>universal interest.

And so... are you "the troll" hereabouts? Are you any good? I always
like meeting a fellow Usenet troll. So... say something profound,
please. What is the meaning of life? You know... something of
"universal interest".

Jones... who seeks only wisdom and enlightenment... and who trolls a
little on the side when he gets time.