Re: cyclism scandal will make it harder for armstrong

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 02:52:32 GMT, Little Meow <[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>He's also repetitive, so the choice material is posted early, the worst
>stuff comes when he is losing an argument and must resort to mantras to
>try to end a thread and sooth the pain of his bruised ego.

The principal difference between "Mr. Ed" Dolan and the original TV
Mr. Ed is that the TV version was talking from the other end of the
horse.

Dolan loses *every* argument. Even if he has a point at the start he
rapidly paints himself into a corner because he's a troll and thrives
on argumentation. Having just about killed arbr he has now clearly
moved in on other groups - his style is as destructive as Vandeman's,
and reasoning with him every bit as productive. The two are made for
each other.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

> On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 02:52:32 GMT, Little Meow <[email protected]> said in
> <[email protected]>:
>
>>He's also repetitive, so the choice material is posted early, the worst
>>stuff comes when he is losing an argument and must resort to mantras to
>>try to end a thread and sooth the pain of his bruised ego.

Others always resort to the name calling before I do at which point I decide
not to waste any more time on fools and idiots and return *** for tat.

> The principal difference between "Mr. Ed" Dolan and the original TV
> Mr. Ed is that the TV version was talking from the other end of the
> horse.

Here is Guy of England doing a poor imitation of Tom Sherman. Leave it to
the English to be derivative and lacking all inspiration. He probably thinks
Monty Python is funny too just like Tom Sherman did!

> Dolan loses *every* argument. Even if he has a point at the start he
> rapidly paints himself into a corner because he's a troll and thrives
> on argumentation. Having just about killed arbr he has now clearly
> moved in on other groups - his style is as destructive as Vandeman's,
> and reasoning with him every bit as productive. The two are made for
> each other.

The Great Ed Dolan has never a lost an argument in his entire life. Such a
thing is clearly impossible. But the Great Ed Dolan does not stay on a
single topic forever either like this fool Guy of England does. Guy of
England likes to go and on about freaking helmets and how unnecessary they
are. He never tires of this particular subject, which is why I consider him
one of this world's greatest assholes.

Guy of England should strive to become Great like Me if he would like to do
something worthwhile. Instead, he spins his wheels uselessly on the world's
most useless subject, helmets!

By the way, ARBR was taken down by a criminal vandal troll by the name of Ed
Gin - and Guy of England did absolutely nothing to prevent it. He is nothing
but a whiner and a coward if truth be told.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka