Re: cyclism scandal will make it harder for armstrong

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Paul Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed Dolan has also cross-posted this to uk.rec.cycling. Please keep this
> sort of **** to yourselves.
>
> --
> Paul Boyd
> http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

I hardly ever do any cross-posting on an established thread topic (without
good reason) and I am pretty sure I did not do it here either. Do your
research and find out who did the original cross-posting. But of course, it
is always my pleasure to take on the g.d. English despite any peccadilloes
about cross-posting.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Paul Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ed Dolan has also cross-posted this to uk.rec.cycling. Please keep this
> > sort of **** to yourselves.
> >
> > --
> > Paul Boyd
> > http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

> I hardly ever do any cross-posting on an established thread topic (without
> good reason) and I am pretty sure I did not do it here either. Do your
> research and find out who did the original cross-posting.

Glad to be of assistance. This message
<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/bc1fc1a742667599?dmode=source&hl=en>
by Ed Dolan started the cross-posting.

--