Re: Cyclist down in Tarragindi

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[newsgroups expanded]

> Heard on the news as we left home this morning - a severe
> accident involving a bicycle. Let me know if you hear
> anything.
>
> Tam

Why do you want to know? Are you some kind of vulture who preys on the dead?

By the way, I believe you are spelling your name wrong. Surely it is Tamika,
not Tamyka. Is the second syllable pronounced with an e sound or an i sound?
The entire world wants to know about your name. Well, at least you have a
sensible last name even though it is English. Not everyone can have a grand
Irish name like mine.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka