Re: cyclist nearly kills himself

Adrian

Guest
Conor ([email protected]) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

>> Crossposted to other interested groups...

> Oooh, you *******. That'll get the traffic up.

Mmmm. We haven't had a good flamefest for a while...

Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

Adrian wrote:

> Mmmm. We haven't had a good flamefest for a while...
>
> Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

At least we don't need a substitute.

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"I fought the Dharma, and the Dharma won." (Allen Ginsberg)

On 18/12/2006 11:41, Adrian said,

> Mmmm. We haven't had a good flamefest for a while...

It's been refreshingly civilised so far :)

> Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

They're not trousers - they're tights. They still make cyclists look
silly. I don't wear lycra :)

Besides, at this time of year yours would be... oh, never mind!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:57:18 +0100, Andrew Price <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:22:06 +0000, Tom Crispin
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>>Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

>>http://www.bikefriday.com/images/news/WEB-cyclists-pants.jpg

>I still think that now-famous photo has been tweaked with PhotoShop...

Only for modesty's sake. Cyclists are well known for having larger
than average manhoods - whereas car drivers need to make up for their
smaller than average love-glands with higher powered motors.

Tom Crispin ([email protected]) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

>>>http://www.bikefriday.com/images/news/WEB-cyclists-pants.jpg

>>I still think that now-famous photo has been tweaked with PhotoShop...

> Only for modesty's sake. Cyclists are well known for having larger
> than average manhoods

ITYF that steroids are renowned for the opposite effect.

Adrian wrote:
> Conor ([email protected]) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
> were saying :
>

>>>Crossposted to other interested groups...

>>Oooh, you *******. That'll get the traffic up.

> Mmmm. We haven't had a good flamefest for a while...
>
> Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

But can you see your own, hiding under your gut?

In article <[email protected]>, Al C-F says...

> > Oi! Lycra-trouser brigade! We can see your willies - and they're tiny.

> But can you see your own, hiding under your gut?

What do you think mirrors are for?

--
Conor

"You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart