Re: D Drive Won't Work

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Richard Baker, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Your drive is broken, get a new one, about £25 for a DVD burner and you can
    fit them in a few minutes

    Rik

    "Mypyrex" <[email protected](no-trousers)fsmail.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Whenever I put a disc in my D drive the activity light illuminates for a
    > few
    > seconds then goes out and the drive does not appear to read the disc.
    >
    > If I then click on a program that requires a disc in the D drive I get a
    > message telling me to put in the disc or that there is no disc in the
    > drive.
    >
    > Can anyone help please?

    Tags:

  2. Andy Champ

    Andy Champ Guest

    Richard Baker wrote:
    > Your drive is broken, get a new one, about £25 for a DVD burner and you can
    > fit them in a few minutes
    >
    > Rik

    Rik,
    I can fit one in a few minutes. I'd take a good guess you can. We
    cannot make that assumption about the OP.

    Mypyrex, if you aren't sure ask someone who is. It's usually not hard,
    once you've seen it done.

    Andy