Re: daD LOvED hiM

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Bill Rodgers, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:17:51 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"The Bill" has no credibility around here -- but neither do you.

    Nor do you Donnie. Lately you're throwing out your opinion, and no
    facts or research to back up your wild claims.

    >Why should anyone believe any of your claims ? How do we know you're
    >not an imposter or one of the many people who has something against
    >Bill (e.g. one of the many trolls he's offended, for example) ?

    Logic tells you, that nobody in their own family would say that about
    their father, at least not in my family where he was a great dad. Also
    my actual brother always posts from his legit, pay addy, and does not
    use any yahoo, or other anonymous ID. The posts he's posting all were
    posted years ago on RMMB, and he's just cut n pasting them from there.
    He's not even original about it.
    You're right Donnine, he's John Mitchell, a fat, bald, drunken,
    never-was, who is now relegated to grade 5 bands. He's mad because I
    exposed him for the rapist he is, after he tried banging a bandmates
    underage daughter. The internet and I exposed him, and he's not a
    happy camper.

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."