Re: Dahon Impulse P21 is a Dream Bike

Peter Clinch wrote:
> Arthur Clune wrote:
>
> > Sadly, I guess that this is a clue towards sorting Behemoth. That

bike
> > is too bike. This isn't a fixable problem.

> Why be sad about it? The new bike suits the rider better even for

jobs
> where the roadster is nominally better (why anyone would prefer

battery
> lights to a dynohub on an urban utility bike and how anyone can find

> Nexus 7 more complex than a DualDrive are both beyond me, but if

that's
> how Elisa feels then that's how she feels) so get some money and

space
> back and sell it on.

I looked into a dynohub for a Dahon Speed that I ordered. By the time I
would get the wheel with the dynohub, and a set of lights, I was
looking at well over $300. I ordered a lithium-ion rechargeable battery
powered light for less than 1/2 the cost, with twice the intensity.
Another advantage is that it serves as a flashlight for night time
repairs.

The Dual Drive is indeed more complex.