Re: DATA REVEALS THREAT OF SHINGLES EPIDEMIC FROM VACCINE USE

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by CBI, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. CBI

    CBI Guest

    "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > However, either I'm not reading this right or the author didn't
    > express it correctly. He's saying that vaccination increases are
    > causing more shingles among children who *didn't* get the vaccine but
    > *did* get chickenpox. How is this possible? Is it because the
    > children aren't being constantly re-exposed to chickenpox?

    That is one theory. Some people believe that the immunity to chicken pox is
    not really life long from one exposire but rather boosted by repeated
    exposures in people with clinical and subclinical disease.

    --
    CBI, MD