Re: death to god the serial killer

S o r n i

Guest
United we Stand wrote:
> A murderer is a human who kills another human. God admits killing some
> creatures. Big deal. Jesus will torture you in the afterlife if you
> don't accept him as your personal savior.

Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.

Daily Double, BS

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:08:20 GMT,
<[email protected]>, typically, "S o r n i"
"the man with nothing to say" <[email protected]> crossposted:

>Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.
>
>Daily Double, BS

And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.
--
zk

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

>United we Stand wrote:
>> A murderer is a human who kills another human. God admits killing some
>> creatures. Big deal. Jesus will torture you in the afterlife if you
>> don't accept him as your personal savior.

>Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.
>
>Daily Double, BS

And a cross dresser. Errr, poster. Errrr, dresser.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

S o r n i wrote:

> United we Stand wrote:
>> A murderer is a human who kills another human. God admits killing some
>> creatures. Big deal. Jesus will torture you in the afterlife if you
>> don't accept him as your personal savior.

> Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.
>
> Daily Double, BS

BS - how appropriate. I respond to top posters by top posting, and to bottom
posters by bottom posting, you moron.

"United we Stand" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> S o r n i wrote:
>
> > United we Stand wrote:
> >> A murderer is a human who kills another human. God admits killing some
> >> creatures. Big deal. Jesus will torture you in the afterlife if you
> >> don't accept him as your personal savior.

> > Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.
> >
> > Daily Double, BS

> BS - how appropriate. I respond to top posters by top posting, and to

bottom
> posters by bottom posting, you moron.

Neither method being effective at polishing the incompetent ******** you
pass off as a post.

--
-Donald in Austin
AA #2104

Zoot Katz wrote:
> Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:08:20 GMT,
> <[email protected]>, typically, "S o r n i"
> "the man with nothing to say" <[email protected]> crossposted:
>
>> Jesus, he's a top poster AND a troll.
>>
>> Daily Double, BS

> And you made it a trifecta by crossposting to slum groups, idiot.

Suck a tail pipe, cager ass-hole.

The other Donald wrote:

> -Donald in Austin
> AA #2104
> Apatriot #22
> Atheist FF/EMT
> ....and ordained minister

Wow, an alcoholic who does not love his country or fear God. I will ask
Jesus to torture you in Hell extra hard.

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:15 GMT,
<[email protected]>, nobody, "S o r n i" "the
man with nothing to say" <[email protected]> snivelled:

>Why are you humping my posts, anyway?

Because I've always considered you a spineless little idiot and you've
never posted anything to dissuade from that notion.
Is that clear enough?
--
zk

Zoot Katz wrote:
> Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:15 GMT,
> <[email protected]>, nobody, "S o r n i" "the
> man with nothing to say" <[email protected]> snivelled:
>
>> Why are you humping my posts, anyway?

> Because I've always considered you a spineless little idiot and you've
> never posted anything to dissuade from that notion.
> Is that clear enough?

OK, asshole, I'll start returning the favor. ("Always considered"??? I
don't even know you.)

So far you've been wrong about me being a golfer, married, and having a
Gameboy -- and that's just in one subthread! LOL.

You're the idiot e-tard, and a hypocrit to boot.

Kiss my ass.