Re: Death to Liberals!

Donald Gillies

Guest
Hey Ed Trollen,

why do you have to bring other people down so that you can feel good??
Did your mommy verbally abuse you so badly as a child that now you can
never get even ?? What a waste of a person you are.

Donald Gillies wrote:
> Hey Ed Trollen,
>
> why do you have to bring other people down so that you can feel good??
> Did your mommy verbally abuse you so badly as a child that now you can
> never get even ?? What a waste of a person you are.

plonk.

On Jun 20, 1:58 pm, Donald Gillies wrote:
> Hey Ed Trollen,
>
> why do you have to bring other people down so that you can feel good??...

The secret to Mr. Ed is to never take him seriously. Then he becomes
amusing.

Donald Gillies wrote:
> Hey Ed Trollen,
>
> why do you have to bring other people down so that you can feel good??
> Did your mommy verbally abuse you so badly as a child that now you can
> never get even ?? What a waste of a person you are.

Will you similarly flame, say, Jobst (Brandt @ Stanford yada yada...) the
next time he starts an off-topic, mean-spirited political thread?

Just wondering...

On Jun 20, 7:57 pm, Johnny Sunset <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 1:58 pm, Donald Gillies wrote:
>
> > Hey Ed Trollen,

> > why do you have to bring other people down so that you can feel good??...

> The secret to Mr. Ed is to never take him seriously. Then he becomes
> amusing.

If you feel the need to feed Trollin Dolan, why don't you trim the
cross posts and keep it in ARBR? It's the civil thing to do, you know.

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Why do liberals think it is OK for them to persecute others, but not
> for others to persecute them?

/Exactly/ like radical Islamists, if you've noticed. Have a 12-year-old boy
cut the head off a helpless, innocent, screaming hostage; or blow up
civilians on a bus or in a cafe -- no problem. But DRAW A CARTOON OF
MOHAMMED -- blasphemy! Outrage! THAT is not acceptable.

Bill "if I could draw a cartoon it would be of Jimmy Carter" S.