Re: Debunking ADHD AS A "BRAIN DISORDER"

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Markiosos2 Probertiosos2, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Well, well, well, it is PhoneyDoc/Frager/WholeFarter, whatever...usenet's
    bigggest joke...the guy who was kicked of ISPs for plagiarizing, for being a
    dead beat, and for impersonating a doctor....and, the subject of the
    Original FragerFAQ!

    See: http://tinyurl.com/xvrj

    "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Rich Winkel says...

    snip

    > >The letter, which is signed by 12 members of ICSPP

    That is the group owned and operated by Peter Breggin, a discredited shrink
    who was shown to lie under oath.

    ....'nuf said...

    snip...

    Tags:

  2. jake

    jake Guest

    --
    Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the

  3. "jake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:31:12 GMT, "Markiosos2 Probertiosos2"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Well, well, well, it is PhoneyDoc/Frager/WholeFarter, whatever...usenet's
    > >bigggest joke...the guy who was kicked of ISPs for plagiarizing, for

    being a
    > >dead beat, and for impersonating a doctor....and, the subject of the
    > >Original FragerFAQ!
    > >
    > >See: http://tinyurl.com/xvrj
    > >
    > >"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <[email protected]> wrote in
    > >message news:[email protected]
    > >> In article <[email protected]>, Rich Winkel

    says...

    > >snip

    > >That is the group owned and operated by Peter Breggin, a discredited

    shrink
    > >who was shown to lie under oath.

    > --
    > Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    > message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the
    > messenger..if you please..or else expect minimum response ...but do desist

    with your ad hominem.

    Please do not be a hypocrite.

    When you consistently chasstise those who do it, then you wil be worth
    listening to.

    As for the substance, it has been discussed ad infinitum.

  4. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, jake says...

    >On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:31:12 GMT, "Markiosos2 Probertiosos2"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Well, well, well,....

    >--
    >Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    >message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the
    >messenger..if you please..or else expect minimum response ...but do desist with your ad hominem.

    Most intelligent people have dismissed Proby a long, long time ago.

    When Probate went for his first long-term stay at the psych ward,
    this newsgroup improved dramatically. Then he returned
    with expected results, a marked downward spiral into
    rubbish-land.

    It is obvious that Proby cannot distinguish the difference
    between reality and fantasy. But he refuses to seek
    the treatment he obviously needs. So we just let him
    vent his garbage and dismiss him like the brain-dead
    zombie he truly is. He also goes by the name Marla,
    depending on how he feels from day to day.

    Addressing the evidence, that is not Proby's way!

  5. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    Proby, you are obviously not well. I have advised you to stay away from
    these newsgroups, they are not helping your condition. In fact,
    they are making it worse.

    Perhaps another long-term stay at the nearest loony-bin
    would help you. Your previous stay at the "State" nut-house
    did you very well, but you left way too early.

    Good luck Marla/Mark,

    Sir Artio

    In article <[email protected]>, Markiosos2
    Probertiosos2 says...

    >"jake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:31:12 GMT, "Markiosos2 Probertiosos2"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Well, well, well, it is PhoneyDoc/Frager/WholeFarter, whatever...usenet's
    >> >bigggest joke...the guy who was kicked of ISPs for plagiarizing, for

    >being a
    >> >dead beat, and for impersonating a doctor....and, the subject of the
    >> >Original FragerFAQ!
    >> >
    >> >See: http://tinyurl.com/xvrj
    >> >
    >> >"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> >message news:[email protected]

    >says...
    >> >
    >> >snip

    >> >That is the group owned and operated by Peter Breggin, a discredited

    >shrink
    >> >who was shown to lie under oath.

    >> --
    >> Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    >> message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the
    >> messenger..if you please..or else expect minimum response ...but do desist

    >with your ad hominem.
    >
    >Please do not be a hypocrite.
    >
    >When you consistently chasstise those who do it, then you wil be worth
    >listening to.
    >
    >As for the substance, it has been discussed ad infinitum.

  6. %

    % Guest

    lets do the crosspost again

  7. WB

    WB Guest

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:17:16 -0700, "%" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >lets do the crosspost again

    Is that like the "Time-Warp" dance ?
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  8. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >In article <[email protected]>, jake says...
    >>
    >>On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:31:12 GMT, "Markiosos2 Probertiosos2"
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Well, well, well,....

    >>--
    >>Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    >>message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the
    >>messenger..if you please..or else expect minimum response ...but do

    >desist with your ad hominem.
    >
    >Most intelligent people have dismissed Proby a long, long time ago.

    What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  9. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    says...

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>In article <[email protected]>, jake says...

    >>>--
    >>>Kindly address the substantive points or cite facts to disprove the
    >>>message before resorting to the childish stratagem of denigrating the
    >>>messenger..if you please..or else expect minimum response ...but do

    >>desist with your ad hominem.
    >>
    >>Most intelligent people have dismissed Proby a long, long time ago.

    >What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.

    Now, what was it that you were saying, oh nothing,
    per usual. That just about figures.

    Sir Artio

  10. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    >says...
    >>
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >>Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>In article <[email protected]>, jake says...

    >>>desist with your ad hominem.
    >>>
    >>>Most intelligent people have dismissed Proby a long, long time ago.

    >>What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    >Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    >to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    >or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.

    If it's an epitaph, why isn't it on your tombstone? And since you
    are not, yourself, the proponent of a reasonable point of view, it
    is utterly hypocritical of you to demand it of others.

    You are simply the the person who, at one time, falsely claimed to be
    a doctor, was tossed off of a couple of ISPs, etc.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  11. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    it is in your own best interest.

    Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    from time to time.

    I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    would stoop so low, but I guess I am not
    surprised.

    I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    says...

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    >>says...

    >>>What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    >>Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    >>to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    >>or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.

    >If it's an epitaph, why isn't it on your tombstone? And since you
    >are not, yourself, the proponent of a reasonable point of view, it
    >is utterly hypocritical of you to demand it of others.
    >
    >You are simply the the person who, at one time, falsely claimed to be
    >a doctor, was tossed off of a couple of ISPs, etc.
    >
    > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    > These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
    > "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants
    > were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  12. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    >Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    >lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    >ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    >it is in your own best interest.

    I'm deeply touched by your concern for my welfare, "Dr Frager."
    But I am not worried about my credibility -- whereas you should
    recognize that you have none and slink away.

    Personally, I think it's very important that the reading public
    know just who you are and what kind of history you have.

    >Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    >with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    >(such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    >from time to time.

    You don't run "this newsgroup." I'm on misc.health.alternative
    and you don't run it any more than you control the rising and
    setting of the sun.

    >I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    >would stoop so low, but I guess I am not surprised.

    "Low" is a subject with which I know you are intimately familiar.

    >I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    >to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    >and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    No, misc.health.alternative is not a support group. Nor are you,
    with your bogus position and no credentials, in a position to
    support anyone.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

    >In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    >says...
    >>
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >>Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>In article <[email protected]>, David Wright
    >>>says...

    >>>Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    >>>to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    >>>or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.

    >>If it's an epitaph, why isn't it on your tombstone? And since you
    >>are not, yourself, the proponent of a reasonable point of view, it
    >>is utterly hypocritical of you to demand it of others.
    >>
    >>You are simply the the person who, at one time, falsely claimed to be
    >>a doctor, was tossed off of a couple of ISPs, etc.
    >>
    >> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    >> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
    >> "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants
    >> were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  13. SumBuny

    SumBuny Guest

    "Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    > Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    > lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    > ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    > it is in your own best interest.
    >
    > Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    > with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    > (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    > from time to time.

    Bet he claims to herd cats as well...
    Buny

  14. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    SumBuny <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    >> Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    >> lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    >> ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    >> it is in your own best interest.
    >>
    >> Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    >> with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    >> (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    >> from time to time.

    >Bet he claims to herd cats as well...

    Yeah, and after he compared me to Hitler, I forgot to invoke
    the Godwin rule also. You lose, "Sir [ha ha] Art".

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  15. "Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, David

    Wright
    > says...
    > >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > >Sir Artio <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>In article <[email protected]>, jake says...

    > >>desist with your ad hominem.
    > >>
    > >>Most intelligent people have dismissed Proby a long, long time ago.

    > >What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    > Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    > to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    > or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.
    >
    > Now, what was it that you were saying, oh nothing,
    > per usual. That just about figures.

    I see you have branched out to self-referential posts.

    It is an improvement over posing as a phoneydoc, or plagiarizing, or failing
    to ever back up any of your claims.

    Just do not forget to pay you ISP this time.

  16. "Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    > Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    > lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    > ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    > it is in your own best interest.

    Do you really want me to repost the proof? You know it is available on
    Google.

    Now, go back to your windowless shack and play 'unabomber" to the truth.

    > Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    > with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    > (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    > from time to time.
    >
    > I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    > would stoop so low, but I guess I am not
    > surprised.
    >
    > I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    > to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    > and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    You woul dnot know what support is, even if you were impaled on a stainless
    steel proctoscope.

  17. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Markiosos2
    Probertiosos2 says...

    >"Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    >> Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    >> lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    >> ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    >> it is in your own best interest.

    >Do you really want me to repost the proof? You know it is available on
    >Google.
    >
    >Now, go back to your windowless shack and play 'unabomber" to the truth.
    >
    >> Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    >> with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    >> (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    >> from time to time.
    >>
    >> I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    >> would stoop so low, but I guess I am not
    >> surprised.
    >>
    >> I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    >> to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    >> and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    >You woul dnot know what support is, even if you were impaled on a stainless
    >steel proctoscope.

    What your obsession with proctoscopes is all about is a subject
    better left unexamined. Mark, I have kindly asked you to
    quit plugging up these newsgroups with your utter nonsense.
    And again I will again ask you and hope you will take this advice
    seriously. Your delusional and paranoid thinking has gotten
    the better of you and your really need to seek help. I guarentee
    that would be the consensus of this and any other newsgroup.

  18. Sir Artio

    Sir Artio Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Markiosos2
    Probertiosos2 says...

    >"Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> In article <[email protected]>, David

    >Wright
    >> says...

    >> >What would you know about intelligence, "Dr Frager?"

    >> Please David, I am trying to open up these newsgroups
    >> to all reasonable points of view. If you feel that you can not
    >> or will not abide by that simple epitaph, please remove yourself.
    >>
    >> Now, what was it that you were saying, oh nothing,
    >> per usual. That just about figures.

    >I see you have branched out to self-referential posts.
    >
    >It is an improvement over posing as a phoneydoc, or plagiarizing, or failing
    >to ever back up any of your claims.
    >
    >Just do not forget to pay you ISP this time.

    What should be a grave concern to you is that
    your probably think that you are clever. You are more
    deluded then even you would suspect. That is not healthy
    and I trust you will seek counseling as soon as possible.

    It may not be too late to find your sanity,
    although it probably already is, but try anyway

  19. "Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Markiosos2
    > Probertiosos2 says...
    > >

    > >"Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    > >> Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    > >> lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    > >> ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    > >> it is in your own best interest.

    > >Do you really want me to repost the proof? You know it is available on
    > >Google.
    > >
    > >Now, go back to your windowless shack and play 'unabomber" to the truth.
    > >
    > >> Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    > >> with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    > >> (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    > >> from time to time.
    > >>
    > >> I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    > >> would stoop so low, but I guess I am not
    > >> surprised.
    > >>
    > >> I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    > >> to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    > >> and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    > >You woul dnot know what support is, even if you were impaled on a

    stainless
    > >steel proctoscope.

    > What your obsession with proctoscopes is all about is a subject
    > better left unexamined. Mark, I have kindly asked you to
    > quit plugging up these newsgroups with your utter nonsense.
    > And again I will again ask you and hope you will take this advice
    > seriously. Your delusional and paranoid thinking has gotten
    > the better of you and your really need to seek help. I guarentee
    > that would be the consensus of this and any other newsgroup.

    Count me out of that "consensus." I enjoy Mark's posts, particularly on the
    subjects of ADHD and Ritalin, where he has a lot of what Jan calls "actual
    experience." Your posts, Artio, I find overbearing and rude. Why don't you
    take your pseudopsychological diagnosis elsewhere?

    --Rich

  20. "Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Markiosos2
    > Probertiosos2 says...
    > >

    > >"Sir Artio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> David, it is now obvious that you are taking the
    > >> Probertian/Hitlerian BIG LIE method to cover-up your
    > >> lack of any credible positions. At this time I must
    > >> ask you to refrain from posting on these groups again,
    > >> it is in your own best interest.

    > >Do you really want me to repost the proof? You know it is available on
    > >Google.
    > >
    > >Now, go back to your windowless shack and play 'unabomber" to the truth.
    > >
    > >> Rest assured that I will run this newsgroup
    > >> with an even hand and wrestle out the kooks
    > >> (such as Proby, Parson et. al.) that may appear
    > >> from time to time.
    > >>
    > >> I would like to say that I am shocked that you
    > >> would stoop so low, but I guess I am not
    > >> surprised.
    > >>
    > >> I do hope you will consider leaving this group
    > >> to the rest of us who really DO offer real support
    > >> and advice. After all, this IS a support group.

    > >You woul dnot know what support is, even if you were impaled on a

    stainless
    > >steel proctoscope.

    > What your obsession with proctoscopes is all about is a subject
    > better left unexamined. Mark, I have kindly asked you to
    > quit plugging up these newsgroups with your utter nonsense.
    > And again I will again ask you and hope you will take this advice
    > seriously. Your delusional and paranoid thinking has gotten
    > the better of you and your really need to seek help. I guarentee
    > that would be the consensus of this and any other newsgroup.

    Dear PhoneyDoc Frager, etc. etc. etc.

    http://www.watchingyou.com/frager.html