Re: Decanio operates a sewing machine

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by h squared, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. h squared

    h squared Guest

    MagillaGorilla wrote:

    > This is what I had in mind.... People in this
    > lame-ass group chip in $1 to a Paypal account to get
    > a pair of SU thongs and half-tee on the condition
    > that Hummer 2 models it for us.

    oh no, no way-
    i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program, and there's no way
    i'm ready this early in the season for the up coming tour de "take off
    my pants".

  2. h squared wrote:

    > MagillaGorilla wrote:
    > >
    > > This is what I had in mind.... People in this
    > > lame-ass group chip in $1 to a Paypal account to get
    > > a pair of SU thongs and half-tee on the condition
    > > that Hummer 2 models it for us.

    > oh no, no way-
    > i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program, and there's no way
    > i'm ready this early in the season for the up coming tour de "take off
    > my pants".

    We don't care, Heathcliff. Size 6, size 8...whatever. It's what's on the
    inside that matters (THERE JUST BETTER NOT BE ANY FOOD ON THE INSIDE FOR
    ABOUT 2 WEEKS THOUGH). No, actually you don't have to wear them now. Say,
    by June.

    And you get to keep the proceeds. We can probably collect around $250
    easy judging by all the p-whipped chubbs in here with half-full Curel
    bottles.

    This offer expires by midnight on Friday.

    Magilla
    Project Manager
    HUSTLER Magazine

  3. On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:54:43 -0700, h squared
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > oh no, no way-
    > i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program,
    > and there's no way
    > i'm ready this early in the season for the up
    > coming tour de "take off
    > my pants".

    So it's on for mid-summer then? Cool. Please don't shave.

    JT

    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com