Re: Decanio operates a sewing machine

h squared

Guest
MagillaGorilla wrote:

> This is what I had in mind.... People in this
> lame-ass group chip in $1 to a Paypal account to get
> a pair of SU thongs and half-tee on the condition
> that Hummer 2 models it for us.

oh no, no way-
i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program, and there's no way
i'm ready this early in the season for the up coming tour de "take off
my pants".

h squared wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
> >
> > This is what I had in mind.... People in this
> > lame-ass group chip in $1 to a Paypal account to get
> > a pair of SU thongs and half-tee on the condition
> > that Hummer 2 models it for us.

> oh no, no way-
> i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program, and there's no way
> i'm ready this early in the season for the up coming tour de "take off
> my pants".

We don't care, Heathcliff. Size 6, size 8...whatever. It's what's on the
inside that matters (THERE JUST BETTER NOT BE ANY FOOD ON THE INSIDE FOR
ABOUT 2 WEEKS THOUGH). No, actually you don't have to wear them now. Say,
by June.

And you get to keep the proceeds. We can probably collect around $250
easy judging by all the p-whipped chubbs in here with half-full Curel
bottles.

This offer expires by midnight on Friday.

Magilla
Project Manager
HUSTLER Magazine

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:54:43 -0700, h squared
<[email protected]> wrote:

> oh no, no way-
> i've followed jan ullrich's winter training program,
> and there's no way
> i'm ready this early in the season for the up
> coming tour de "take off
> my pants".

So it's on for mid-summer then? Cool. Please don't shave.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com