Re: DeCanio to Sierra Nevada?

DanSchmatz

Guest
December 14, 2004

Hey guys thanks for visiting mattdecanio.com.  I am currently working with my
new pro team to help rid our cycling community of all performance enhancing
drugs.  The goal is to make rules harder against dopers, remove drugs from our
sport, and ultimately make the world a better place.  My team will make an
official announcement about our final roster soon.  My team hasn't been able to
make it official yet because one of my new sponsors is changing their name.
The team info will be released by the end of the week.  I am also going to be
available for a live chat.  I will determine the time and date in the near
future.  Until then thanks for visiting the site and enjoy touring all of the
pages.  Take care, and keep working hard!

Sincerely,

Matt DeCanio

sounds like it, serria nevada/.....

so the name's changed to serria nevada,
from sierra nevada? what am i missing?!
e-RICHIE

"DanSchmatz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> December 14, 2004
>
> Hey guys thanks for visiting mattdecanio.com. I am currently working with
> my
> new pro team to help rid our cycling community of all performance
> enhancing
> drugs. The goal is to make rules harder against dopers, remove drugs from
> our
> sport, and ultimately make the world a better place. My team will make an
> official announcement about our final roster soon. My team hasn't been
> able to
> make it official yet because one of my new sponsors is changing their
> name.
> The team info will be released by the end of the week. I am also going to
> be
> available for a live chat. I will determine the time and date in the near
> future. Until then thanks for visiting the site and enjoy touring all of
> the
> pages. Take care, and keep working hard!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Matt DeCanio
>

> sounds like it, serria nevada/.....

Matt,

While you are at it, can you please employ your tactics to take care of
all the other illicit drug use in the United States? Stolen
Underground seems like a perfectly scalable operation.

[email protected] wrote:
> Matt,
>
> While you are at it, can you please employ your tactics to take care of
> all the other illicit drug use in the United States? Stolen
> Underground seems like a perfectly scalable operation.

If it's scalable, maybe he could expand his mission to include the
elimination of ALL forms of stupidity and evil.

Sierra Nevada-Ofoto or similar. The teams merged. I attended the team
presentation. No DeCanio present, though they mentioned him being on the
roster.

Brian Ray

"Richard Sachs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> so the name's changed to serria nevada,
> from sierra nevada? what am i missing?!
> e-RICHIE

here's some odds for 2005

-decanio winning a big race 4:1
-someone on his team testing positive 3:1
-decanio going 'apeshit' before may 15th 3:1
-after may 15th 1:1
-decanio being threatened with legal action 2:1
-threatened with physical action 1:1
-getting more 'ink' 2:1
-growing a beard like the 'hebrew hammer' 3:1

amit wrote:
> here's some odds for 2005
>
> -decanio winning a big race 4:1
> -someone on his team testing positive 3:1
> -decanio going 'apeshit' before may 15th 3:1
> -after may 15th 1:1
> -decanio being threatened with legal action 2:1
> -threatened with physical action 1:1
> -getting more 'ink' 2:1
> -growing a beard like the 'hebrew hammer' 3:1

What I wonder is this..

Why doesn't Decanio take his suspension from cycling after admitting
his EPO use? He admitted he used EPO, and now wants to ride again.
Shouldn't his racing license be suspended for past infractions like
what has happened to others in the past?

Tom

Tom <[email protected]> wrote:

> amit wrote:
>> here's some odds for 2005
>>
>> -decanio winning a big race 4:1
>> -someone on his team testing positive 3:1
>> -decanio going 'apeshit' before may 15th 3:1
>> -after may 15th 1:1
>> -decanio being threatened with legal action 2:1
>> -threatened with physical action 1:1
>> -getting more 'ink' 2:1
>> -growing a beard like the 'hebrew hammer' 3:1

> What I wonder is this..

> Why doesn't Decanio take his suspension from cycling after admitting
> his EPO use? He admitted he used EPO, and now wants to ride again.
> Shouldn't his racing license be suspended for past infractions like
> what has happened to others in the past?

Has it been two years since then?

If it has then it'd just be a formality and there would be no point.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

amit wrote:

> here's some odds for 2005
>
> -decanio winning a big race 4:1
> -someone on his team testing positive 3:1
> -decanio going 'apeshit' before may 15th 3:1
> -after may 15th 1:1
> -decanio being threatened with legal action 2:1
> -threatened with physical action 1:1
> -getting more 'ink' 2:1
> -growing a beard like the 'hebrew hammer' 3:1

Whats the odds on him riding a recumbent ?

Donald Munro wrote:
> amit wrote:
>
> > here's some odds for 2005
> >
> > -decanio winning a big race 4:1
> > -someone on his team testing positive 3:1
> > -decanio going 'apeshit' before may 15th 3:1
> > -after may 15th 1:1
> > -decanio being threatened with legal action 2:1
> > -threatened with physical action 1:1
> > -getting more 'ink' 2:1
> > -growing a beard like the 'hebrew hammer' 3:1

> Whats the odds on him riding a recumbent ?

if he's suspened for admitting to using epo, 1:1

in fact all suspended former asshachet racers will be racing recumbents
next year.