Re: * * * Democrats incredulous over Bush's account of Iran report

On Dec 5, 5:25 pm, Cliff <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:20:46 -0500, Animated GIF Man <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/04/bush.iran/index.html

Joe Bidden is now a Presidential candidate? Well, I'm certainly sure
that this article is unbiased and knows what its talking about......

And according to Cliff, the "intelligence report" that you and I can
read is a WHOLE LOT more reliable than the ones that the President
receives. Leave it to someone with a brain the size of a Cliff to miss
what's going on around him.