Re: DETROIT ****ERESS DROPS A 3 LEGGED SPROG!

Hank

Guest
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:36:01 -0400, \/\/[email protected] wrote:

>It was just a matter of time what with all the funky drugs and
>inbreeding. A ****let with 3 Legs was born in Detroit. The baby
>pickaninny, named Destiny, was born three weeks ago at a hospital in
>Detroit.
>
>The baby's mammy said she did not know that Destiny had a third leg
>until after birth.
>
>"After the NIC unit came down and looked at her, that's when I found
>out that there was an extra leg attached to her," Destiny's mother
>Lisa Lunsford said. Lunford said she is trying to remember who bez da
>Daddy…

She gonna be a tap dancing fool!

Will

"Hank" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:36:01 -0400, \/\/[email protected] wrote:
>
>>It was just a matter of time what with all the funky drugs and
>>inbreeding. A ****let with 3 Legs was born in Detroit. The baby
>>pickaninny, named Destiny, was born three weeks ago at a hospital in
>>Detroit.
>>
>>The baby's mammy said she did not know that Destiny had a third leg
>>until after birth.
>>
>>"After the NIC unit came down and looked at her, that's when I found
>>out that there was an extra leg attached to her," Destiny's mother
>>Lisa Lunsford said. Lunford said she is trying to remember who bez da
>>Daddy.

> She gonna be a tap dancing fool!
>
> Will
>You sound like a true racist. Imagine the hurt the mother and family feel.

I hope you don't have to experience the sorrow felt by so many regarding
birth defects.
Perhaps you would benefit from some intensive sensitivity training.

--
Texas Lurker
Bob Hay

This is an Urban legend for the KKK types. This poster is just a vermin
TROLLER spewing hate.
"Hank" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:36:01 -0400, \/\/[email protected] wrote:
>
> >It was just a matter of time what with all the funky drugs and
> >inbreeding. A ****let with 3 Legs was born in Detroit. The baby
> >pickaninny, named Destiny, was born three weeks ago at a hospital in
> >Detroit.
> >
> >The baby's mammy said she did not know that Destiny had a third leg
> >until after birth.
> >
> >"After the NIC unit came down and looked at her, that's when I found
> >out that there was an extra leg attached to her," Destiny's mother
> >Lisa Lunsford said. Lunford said she is trying to remember who bez da
> >Daddy.

> She gonna be a tap dancing fool!
>
> Will

As someone with a birth defect, I think sensitivity training would be
lost on such a racist moron. I'm in favor of blunt trauma inflicted
on the cranium, resulting in eventual death.

<[email protected]> wrote
> As someone with a birth defect, I think sensitivity training would be
> lost on such a racist moron. I'm in favor of blunt trauma inflicted
> on the cranium, resulting in eventual death.

So you'd be willing to kill anyone who would embarrass you, or hurt your
feelings?
Damn; sixth grade must have been horrible for you.

Chas

Embarrassment has nothing to do with it. I wasn't particularly
embarrassed by the comment. I'm simply stating an obvious fact:
Sensitivity training on such a racist fool would be a waste of time.
It'd be much better to wipe such a person from the face of the Earth
entirely. It's not about being offended. It's about protecting
society from people such as that. He's a danger to society, as well as
to any children he happens to have.

<[email protected]> wrote
> It'd be much better to wipe such a person from the face of the Earth
> entirely. It's not about being offended. It's about protecting
> society from people such as that. He's a danger to society, as well as
> to any children he happens to have.

So you're in favor of summary capital punishment for thought crimes?
how bold.

Chas

Well, I would certainly take issue with "summary" capital punishment.
Obviously, a trial is necessary. But as to the punishment, yes.
There's no reason such a person should be using up everyone else's
oxygen. Of course, if it was possible, as an alternative you could
make such a person black and/or handicapped. With any luck they'd be
so self-loathing they'd kill themselves, saving us the trouble.
Perhaps that's more humane.

And yes, I do think the whole concept of "thoughtcrime" is absurd in
this context. Society has a need to protect itself from this kind of
vermin. Ask any German how far freedom of speech will get you when
you're dealing with such "people". There's a reason they have laws
against this kind of thing in Europe. They have much longer memories
than we Americans typically do.

<[email protected]> wrote
> Well, I would certainly take issue with "summary" capital punishment.
> Obviously, a trial is necessary. But as to the punishment, yes.

What other thought crimes would you recognize and punish?

> And yes, I do think the whole concept of "thoughtcrime" is absurd in
> this context. Society has a need to protect itself from this kind of
> vermin.

So the public should punish politically incorrect thought by capital
punishment?
Is there going to be a published list of the things you'd have people killed
for thinking?

> Ask any German how far freedom of speech will get you when
> you're dealing with such "people".

Oy!
Howinzy farstruckt vill 'freedom of speech' getzus vhen hamerobentroppen mit
eine perzons?
Howzat?

> There's a reason they have laws
> against this kind of thing in Europe.

Yes; vestigial remnants of the rule by monarchs who got ****** if you didn't
toe the party line.
And you'd emulate that?

>hey have much longer memories
> than we Americans typically do.

Nah; I remember two hundred years- they're stuck on about fifty.

Chas

Hank/Will,

You seem to have misread the article.

The baby is actually a boy. That thing you thought was a third leg was
what most of us call a pen!s.

Get yourself a magnifying glass, focus carefully on your groin and you
might find something that almost looks like one.

Patricio Carlos wrote:
> Hank/Will,
>
> You seem to have misread the article.
>
> The baby is actually a boy. That thing you thought was a third leg was
> what most of us call a pen!s.
>
> Get yourself a magnifying glass, focus carefully on your groin and you
> might find something that almost looks like one.

They might find a midget penis. My guess is that Chyna has a bigger
one, but I'd but the testicles haven't come down yet.
We have sprays to kill cockroaches, why is it wrong to not be able to
spray for these insects?
Bill C

"Chas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> wrote
>> Well, I would certainly take issue with "summary" capital punishment.
>> Obviously, a trial is necessary. But as to the punishment, yes.

> What other thought crimes would you recognize and punish?
>
>> And yes, I do think the whole concept of "thoughtcrime" is absurd in
>> this context. Society has a need to protect itself from this kind of
>> vermin.

> So the public should punish politically incorrect thought by capital
> punishment?
> Is there going to be a published list of the things you'd have people
> killed for thinking?
>
>> Ask any German how far freedom of speech will get you when
>> you're dealing with such "people".

> Oy!
> Howinzy farstruckt vill 'freedom of speech' getzus vhen hamerobentroppen
> mit eine perzons?
> Howzat?
>
>> There's a reason they have laws
>> against this kind of thing in Europe.

> Yes; vestigial remnants of the rule by monarchs who got ****** if you
> didn't toe the party line.
> And you'd emulate that?
>
>>hey have much longer memories
>> than we Americans typically do.

> Nah; I remember two hundred years- they're stuck on about fifty.

****, you're keeping well for a 200 year old.

Fraser